There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*Official Super Bowl XLIV Thread: New Orleans Saints vs Indianapolis Colts*

Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Is it just me or did this superbowl end kinda quick?

I agree it seemed like the game flew by...

I don't remember too many stoppages during the 1st quarter as that seemed to go by quickly.

1 timeout called in the first half or something. Very little penalties.

This is how a football game should be played.

True and no injury timeouts.

-9fA
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Can we put to rest the whole "Manning is better than Montana" rap?

I don't think anyone thought Manning was clutch as Montana. That was disproven some 8 years ago.

The argument for Manning is he'll end up with the best stats ever for a QB, he's asked to more than any other QB in the history of the NFL, and if he has multiple Super Bowls to go with all those stats he's in the conversation.
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
The 49ERS in the Playoffs 2010 belive that s**t muther f**kers I'm drunk off of captin and coke 49ers playoffs 2010 super
bowl here we f**kin come let's go son!!!

Lol
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Is it just me or did this superbowl end kinda quick?

I agree it seemed like the game flew by...

I don't remember too many stoppages during the 1st quarter as that seemed to go by quickly.

1 timeout called in the first half or something. Very little penalties.

This is how a football game should be played.

True and no injury timeouts.

-9fA

Still can't believe the Saints outscored them 31-7 after the 1st quarter
drew brees is the MVP. heard it here first
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
drew brees is the MVP. heard it here first

that's a reach
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 109,985
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
drew brees is the MVP. heard it here first

Without a doubt. Not only was Brees the best QB today, but he was the best player on the field.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
The 49ERS in the Playoffs 2010 belive that s**t muther f**kers I'm drunk off of captin and coke 49ers playoffs 2010 super
bowl here we f**kin come let's go son!!!

Lol

Shout out to grey goose for helping me throw an awesome house party!!u lamb if u didn't show up shawty!!!!!!!!!!!!


http://twitter.com/TakeoSpikes51

lucky b*****d.
Won me some pretty penny with this game.... NOICE!!!!!

- 98
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Can we put to rest the whole "Manning is better than Montana" rap?

I don't think anyone thought Manning was clutch as Montana. That was disproven some 8 years ago.

The argument for Manning is he'll end up with the best stats ever for a QB, he's asked to more than any other QB in the history of the NFL, and if he has multiple Super Bowls to go with all those stats he's in the conversation.

Hate to say it, but Brady is the only one close. Like him or not, he was. Still he's no Montana either. Congrats Saints!
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
The 49ERS in the Playoffs 2010 belive that s**t muther f**kers I'm drunk off of captin and coke 49ers playoffs 2010 super
bowl here we f**kin come let's go son!!!

I hope your company sales hangover cures.
is it me or does the v.l trophy seems cheap compared to mlb, nhl, and nba trophies
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers half time show ftw. Paul McCartney was good too. The Stones and the Who...

I wonder how long til a rapper does the halftime show?

Not as long as Goodell is the commish. He would never allow that. I just want someone good born after 1969.

Good. They should put metallica on it next, they still f**king rock.

I concur. and Who Dat?
NFL's a billion dollar sport and they present the Super Bowl trophy in a tiny ass round platform. Are we in a recession or something?
Congrats to the Saints. I'm happy they won.