There are 49 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*Official Super Bowl XLIV Thread: New Orleans Saints vs Indianapolis Colts*

Super Bowl XLIV is here! Saints against Colts. Post all of your gameday talk in this thread. Here's to a great game!
Would like the Saints to win because they have yet to win one, but I got a feeling the Colts will pull through.
Originally posted by Webmaster:
Super Bowl XLIV is here! Saints against Colts. Post all of your gameday talk in this thread. Here's to a great game!

i hope the saint will win, 42-35
I hope its gonna be a great game
Actually I digress, I don't know who I'd like to win. I'm split.

I still feel the Colts will win though.
Originally posted by Webmaster:

Get back to the buffet, you!
Colts will win. Saints were lucky to get past Vikes.
I hope for a great game.

My prediction though:

Colts 35
Saints 24
Can't wait to see this match up:

I wouldn't mind Peyton winning another SB but I'm rooting for Brees and Saints this year. Hoping for a great game either way.

38-35 Saints win
[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Feb 7, 2010 at 2:34 PM ]
Saints win by more than a touchdown
So my buddy that is in a bunch of commercials and small time stuff is in another SB one this year. He's a cop in the Audi commercial. He comes in at like 30 seconds, or something.

The guy is a total crack up. I die laughing everytime I see him on TV. You've all seen him at one time or another. He was in a Capitol One commercial that ran all season a couple years ago.
Originally posted by lazy:
WOOOOOOOO
put it down... sacto is calling saints victory.... btw everytime they mention katrina or haiti you take a drink
I hope I get to see Payton Manning frustrated at least one or twice today. Like this: