There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Madden Cover Curse now a fan vote......

Originally posted by linkboy:
To the people who are saying we could have had Jared Allen, may I ask how.

Remember, the Vikings had to trade for him, he didn't sign as a free agent. Here's what they gave up

First round pick in the 08 Draft (we had already traded our pick to the Patriots)
2 3rd round picks (we only had one and it was a swap with the Bears for the Brigg incident)
And they swapped their 6th rounders

Do tell me how the 49ers would have been able to trade for Jared Alled, in comparison to what the Vikings were offering. The Chiefs wouldn't have even glanced at a 49ers offer.

We could have made a worthy offer but considering we had already signed Justin Smith to a big deal there was no way in hell we were trading for Jared Allen too.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Drew Brees, Reggie Wayne, and Jarred Allen are the candidates for next years game.

No 49ers is all I care about!!!

it's always the BEST player from the losing SUPERBOWL TEAM.

So looks like Drew Brees it is.

Larry Fitz
Donovan McNabb from previous years.
Originally posted by TlSSER:
Drew Brees, Reggie Wayne, and Jarred Allen are the candidates for next years game.

Larry Fitz

This doesn't make any sense. Donavon McNabb is the only example of your statement. Troy Polamalu was also on the cover with Fitz.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by susweel:
i hate jared allen.

Why, the dude actually wanted to play for the niners but our people were to stupid to sign him.

idk, i think it's his hair. And that pose he does after a sack.

When JP played for Seattle, he used to point his thumbs to the name on his jersey after every sack...as if we made a mistake in not keeping him on our team (stupid Poston agents). That annoyed me even more.
who do u mean?
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by susweel:
i hate jared allen.

Why, the dude actually wanted to play for the niners but our people were to stupid to sign him.

idk, i think it's his hair. And that pose he does after a sack.

When JP played for Seattle, he used to point his thumbs to the name on his jersey after every sack...as if we made a mistake in not keeping him on our team (stupid Poston agents). That annoyed me even more.
who do u mean?

He means Julian Peterson.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by TlSSER:

Larry Fitz

This doesn't make any sense. Donavon McNabb is the only example of your statement. Troy Polamalu was also on the cover with Fitz.

Yeah that makes no sense. Favre or Vince Young were never in the SB the previous year. That goes for alot of the Madden cover boys.