There are 254 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Texans pick up 10 Mil option on Schaub

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4884411

Dude earned it this past year.
good for him
He earned it.
He helped me make 1K in my fantasy fb league so I am happy for him.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
He helped me make 1K in my fantasy fb league so I am happy for him.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
He helped me make 1K in my fantasy fb league so I am happy for him.

I hope you reported this in your gross income.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,726
the guy is good, I wish David Carr worked out in Houston but oh well.. and to think the Falcons could have kept this guy instead of Vick oh well.. He's a solid QB (Kubiak didn't deserve a 3 year extension tho)
I should have been a Pro QB.
Originally posted by Icedawg316:
the guy is good, I wish David Carr worked out in Houston but oh well.. and to think the Falcons could have kept this guy instead of Vick oh well.. He's a solid QB (Kubiak didn't deserve a 3 year extension tho)

I don't think the Falcons are upset with Matt Ryan.
Originally posted by Icedawg316:
the guy is good, I wish David Carr worked out in Houston but oh well.. and to think the Falcons could have kept this guy instead of Vick oh well.. He's a solid QB (Kubiak didn't deserve a 3 year extension tho)

Only a matter of time before something has to give. Can't keep being so productive offensively and having pro bowlers on defense but never making a real playoff push.
f**ker has no excuse now, he better go get some f**kin rogaine
No cap...No problems
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**ker has no excuse now, he better go get some f**kin rogaine

Hair club for men. Hasslebeck needs to schedule an appointment as well.
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
He helped me make 1K in my fantasy fb league so I am happy for him.

I hope you reported this in your gross income.



-9fA