There are 45 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jamarcus Russell gets punked by Kevin Harlan/ Doug Collins

• crzy
  • Veteran

• BigRon
  • Veteran
Although Jamarcus is a joke, he has the last laugh with that contract.
thats awesome
Originally posted by crzy:

LOL.

Al Davis makes such funny picks. It's great we have him picking above us this year also (Davis) because he will send another good player on down to #13.
Al Davis, the great financial planner and CFO of the Raiders. All his rookie draft investments were wise decisions. Money well spent...
  • jaghetersofie
  • Info N/A
I'm so used to it that I forget how ridiculous all his jewelery is. Pretty funny to hear somebody see it for the first time
Its funny listening to them snicker after they read the chosen piece. I mean you suck Jemarcus, why draw attention to yourself by putting Chosen on your neck, does no one in the celebrity world or otherwise, call this guy out for being a hack?
lol, if jamarcus spent as much time learning to play QB as he does in the jewelry store he'd be one heck of a QB
Originally posted by Youngone:
Its funny listening to them snicker after they read the chosen piece. I mean you suck Jemarcus, why draw attention to yourself by putting Chosen on your neck, does no one in the celebrity world or otherwise, call this guy out for being a hack?

To me, that says a lot about his character and state of mind.
dudes an idiot. Hope he gets jacked for all that s**t.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
dudes an idiot. Hope he gets jacked for all that s**t.

He will probably be broke by the time he's 30
  • BobS
  • Veteran
He is definitely the poster child for the NFL needing a salary cap. Odd that he has all that bling to draw attention to himself when he is the worst QB in the NFL. I think if I was him I would be embarrassed to be recognized in public.
When it's all said and done, I think that Russell will go down as one of the biggest busts of all time.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
When it's all said and done, I think that Russell will go down as one of the biggest busts of all time.

-9fA

I think its pretty much done for him, not based on this video but dude doesnt want to take the time to become a good QB, i remember analyst saying that he has a terrible work ethic and it just seems like he doesnt care about becoming better.

He got paid, and i think thats all he ever truly wanted. This is the reason a rookie scale need to be brought in, these kids get this big ass payday and they havent done anything in the NFL to deserve it, make them earn their big payday
Originally posted by BigRon:
Although Jamarcus is a joke, he has the last laugh with that contract.

Money can't overcome being a joke to everyone.