There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

McKinnie kicked out of the Pro Bowl!

LINK

According to his own Twitter account, McKinnie, who had been nursing minor injuries through the end of the regular season and into the playoffs, managed to get himself together enough to engage in only one meeting this week, though he was much more reliable when taking on the highlights of the Miami club scene. It's now heavily speculated that those extracurricular activities were the driving force behind McKinnie's absences, leaving him off the team and subject to any number of fines.

If you check out his twitter, he's saying his body just wasn't ready. That's one of the negative things about having the game before the Super Bowl.
[ Edited by teeohh on Jan 30, 2010 at 10:44 PM ]
The Pro-Bowl should be held a week after the draft, right before OTAs.

This allows more momentum to get people interested back to football for mini-camps and pre-seasons by having a legit game with all-stars before the start of the new season.
Originally posted by teeohh:
LINK

According to his own Twitter account, McKinnie, who had been nursing minor injuries through the end of the regular season and into the playoffs, managed to get himself together enough to engage in only one meeting this week, though he was much more reliable when taking on the highlights of the Miami club scene. It's now heavily speculated that those extracurricular activities were the driving force behind McKinnie's absences, leaving him off the team and subject to any number of fines.

If you check out his twitter, he's saying his body just wasn't ready. That's one of the negative things about having the game before the Super Bowl.

1) It should be after the Super Bowl.
2) It should be in Hawaii.
the pro bowl being a week before the super bowl, and in miami has nothing to do with McKinnie being irresponsible and going AWOL because he doesnt give a crap about it.

rotoworld said:

"Apparently, the Pro Bowl's least deserving player has been enjoying the South Beach night life a bit too much. If McKinnie didn't want to be there, he should have just bowed out like several of his teammates."
i hate the pro bowl
Originally posted by GoNiners:
i hate the pro bowl
I would expect this type of behavior from Jamarcus Russell. But he'll never be in the Pro Bowl...
Has it been scientifically proven that anyone actually watches this awful stupid game?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by carlgo:
Has it been scientifically proven that anyone actually watches this awful stupid game?

I'm going to try.... the last time I watched I lasted around 20 mins.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
i hate the pro bowl

You hate a NFL game that is played for fun?

You two are weirdos.
[ Edited by Chief on Jan 31, 2010 at 12:07 PM ]
Originally posted by Chief:
i hate the pro bowl

You two are weirdos.

it's boring, i know it's just an exhibition. It's just a game they don't have extra activities like NHL and NBA has. If the NFL can add more around the actual game, then i might be interested.
  • Gabie
Originally posted by Chief:
i hate the pro bowl

You two are weirdos.

Seriously. I enjoy this game for fun! Not serious, but you hope the nfc wins! Either way its a fun game, with no seriousness
  • mod
  • Veteran
I made it to halftime... I cant make myself watch anymore lol
Brawls, Sex Boats and now this ....

Looks like McKinnie will never grow up