LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Kerney to retire

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just saw an article on NBC sports website which talked about Patrick Kerney held a retirement party.
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/35145133/sports/player_news
YES!! First Warner and now Kerney, this is great. Now,maybe SJax can get into some serious s**t with the beating of his prego woman.

2010 NFC West Champs!!!
good s**t
  • mod
  • Veteran
I will believe it when he himself announces it.
Did walter jones already retire also?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Did walter jones already retire also?

He hasnt been an issue for quite some time... I'm not concerned. The same for Orlando Pace... those guys went downhill quick.
damn i feel old now, i remember drafting him in madden because he was a good young DE. time flies

and patrick kerney is still a douche btw
Don't be so quick to celebrate - the guy was a big name who was on the verge of bringing little to the table - now instead of facing a has been, we might be facing a young up-and-comer with nothing to gain and everything to prove.

• evil
  • Veteran
Kerney has no plans to retire, despite report

Not so fast, a source close to PK denies the report. However if he does retire they may just take Morgan at 6, if he does not it may come down to Morgan, Berry if he is still there (Carroll will definitely be speaking to Lane and Monte about Berry to find out as much as he can from them)or Okung if he is still there.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Kerney has no plans to retire, despite report

Not so fast, a source close to PK denies the report. However if he does retire they may just take Morgan at 6, if he does not it may come down to Morgan, Berry if he is still there (Carroll will definitely be speaking to Lane and Monte about Berry to find out as much as he can from them)or Okung if he is still there.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Don't be so quick to celebrate - the guy was a big name who was on the verge of bringing little to the table - now instead of facing a has been, we might be facing a young up-and-comer with nothing to gain and everything to prove.

don't be a chicken weiny man
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

I would agree with this. I would prefer they not make ANY changes up there in Seachickenville. I like them nice and f**ked up like the last couple of years, including them starting a washed up has- been like Kerney.

I'm already heartbroken they canned Mora...I was hoping they would have taken a few years to catch on to his f**kedupness....as well as Ruskell.

[ Edited by Blitz on Feb 1, 2010 at 11:50 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone