• Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWill:
$
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

fixed

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand /thread
It could be true. It could not be true. Sometimes pro athletes or rich and famous people are the target for these types of accusations since people want to make money off of them. I'm not saying that's what happened. I'm just saying hold judgement. An accusation is simply that. An accusation. It doesn't mean it's true.

However it is true this is really terrible. If not you have a money grubbing liar.
Yup. I think Mike Tyson was probably a victim of this as well. EASY target. Then again, he could of done it, but still an easy target for this sort of scam because of his bad rep.
If any of this is true, he's a f*cking joke.

One thing I know about any man that beats a woman...he's a f*cking p*ssy.

Instead of taking out his rage on something that will hit back, he picks someone he perceives is weaker...someone who can't hurt him. What a f*cking b*tchboy.

If this is true, I hope that some bigger, stronger, or crazier knocks the bejesus out of him.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
this story starts and ends with this woman trying to clean out Steven Jackson for all she can while the getting is good. I'll retract my statement if she comes out and says that what she wants out of this case is Steven Jackson seeking treatment, not his money.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Women have sex with NFL players just to get a buck.
  • tac22
  • Veteran
Two words.....Roid Rage
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It could be true. It could not be true. Sometimes pro athletes or rich and famous people are the target for these types of accusations since people want to make money off of them. I'm not saying that's what happened. I'm just saying hold judgement. An accusation is simply that. An accusation. It doesn't mean it's true.

However it is true this is really terrible. If not you have a money grubbing liar.

Share 49ersWebzone