There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rams RB Steven Jackson accused of beating pregnant girlfriend

According to TMZ....

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/28/steven-jackson-pregnant-girlfriend-beating-police-report-statement-las-vegas-nf/

Quote:
Jackson's then-girlfriend Supriya Harris claims the NFL star got physical during an "argument" in March 2009 ... this according to a complaint filed with the Las Vegas Police Department.

In her complaint, Harris says, "Steven became enraged and pushed me to the ground, repeatedly."

Harris also claims Jackson, "forcibly grabbed my arm and flung me against the door. I was crying and trying to protect my stomach from the blows, as I was 9 mos pregnant."

In the complaint, Harris claims Jackson "continued to shove me against the door until his nephew ... interceded and yelled, 'uncle, she has a baby, stop.'"

Harris claims she was "bleeding heavily" from wounds she received after she was smashed into a door handle.

Harris says Jackson took her to a nearby hospital -- but instructed her to lie and tell doctors that she was injured from a fall in the shower.
Originally posted by DesiDez:
According to TMZ....

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/28/steven-jackson-pregnant-girlfriend-beating-police-report-statement-las-vegas-nf/

Quote:
Jackson's then-girlfriend Supriya Harris claims the NFL star got physical during an "argument" in March 2009 ... this according to a complaint filed with the Las Vegas Police Department.

In her complaint, Harris says, "Steven became enraged and pushed me to the ground, repeatedly."

Harris also claims Jackson, "forcibly grabbed my arm and flung me against the door. I was crying and trying to protect my stomach from the blows, as I was 9 mos pregnant."

In the complaint, Harris claims Jackson "continued to shove me against the door until his nephew ... interceded and yelled, 'uncle, she has a baby, stop.'"

Harris claims she was "bleeding heavily" from wounds she received after she was smashed into a door handle.

Harris says Jackson took her to a nearby hospital -- but instructed her to lie and tell doctors that she was injured from a fall in the shower.

there are 2 things i hate in this world, beating women pregnant or not, and abusing animals.
wow! That's f**ked up!
It's almost a year old?

-9fA
Do it yourself abortion.
Originally posted by susweel:
Do it yourself abortion.

i lol'd
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
It's almost a year old?

-9fA

She probably filed the complaint over the child support payments or lack thereof.

Only the people at the hospital or the nephew can corroborate her story.
If there's any truth to this, then I lost all respect for that ******!! He was my fav. player on that same ol' sorry a$$ Rams team.
Rams are covering all their bases. Phillips, Little and his mess and now Jackson. I thought the guy was better than that. What a loser b**ch he is. Real man that hits a woman.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

fixed
b***h is broke, she needs some $$$$$$
hmmmm, this gives me an idear. Does Eric Green have any money?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:
Do it yourself abortion.

i lol'd

haha
She should have just made him the damn sammich and avoided all this BS.