LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 291 users in the forums

Kurt Warner to hold press conference Friday

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy retire please kurty

This thread is now about Kurt Warner retiring to spend more time with the new rack, blond highlights and plastic surgery he bought to make his wife porkable.

That explains why he held out for such a large contract last year. He needed all the money to pay for the reconstruction of his wife to make her hot.
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:

This thread is now about Kurt Warner retiring to spend more time with the new rack, blond highlights and plastic surgery he bought to make his wife porkable.

That explains why he held out for such a large contract last year. He needed all the money to pay for the reconstruction of his wife to make her hot.

if by hot you mean ugly then yes all that surgery made her hot
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:

if by hot you mean ugly then yes all that surgery made her hot

And we all know God doesn't like ugly
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Dude had a hell of a career, I like Warner but will gladly see him retire.
Originally posted by Chief:

him and farve have been a pain in our asses for far too long.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Chief:

him and farve have been a pain in our asses for far too long.

true, true.... but credit given where it's due. They were bad asses!!!!

Quote:
Kurt pleeeeease stay just one more year! I take a pay cut--hold on ummm! Ok not a pay cut but I'd wash ur car the 49ers talking ish already!

Ok practice was fun, till they start talking about Kurt might retire then I got pissed. I'm gonna call him and BEG PLEEEEEEEEASE don't GO!

Hey @Lfitzgerald11 how about u get Kurt a driver all year to stay so he won't have to drive to work. And ill bring him lunch on weds & fri

Dear kurt these next tweets are for u and this city and people who want u not to retire.

RT @GMarieO: @ddockett , ill bake him cookies once a week if he stays!

RT @azcardsfans: @ddockett Now u guys are thinking! YES call Kurt tell him I will babysit too!- that's a GREAT one he has a lot!

Tweets from Dockett
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=48210&page=5

reading the Tards comments is making my day
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

This is the best one:

Quote:
My gut is wrenching. I am so upset I vomited because I don't want to believe that this is happening

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by luv49rs:

This is the best one:

Quote:
My gut is wrenching. I am so upset I vomited because I don't want to believe that this is happening

Someone should post in there and say "good bye NFC west titles, hello Matt Leinhert"

I was kindda hoping we could end his career like they ended Steve Youngs.
Originally posted by susweel:

This is the best one:

Quote:

Someone should post in there and say "good bye NFC west titles, hello Matt Leinhert"

All those Cardinals fans will just go back to rooting for the Cowboys again. Or now that the Chargers have been doing pretty well lately they might root for them as well.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

This is the best one:

Quote:

All those Cardinals fans will just go back to rooting for the Cowboys again. Or now that the Chargers have been doing pretty well lately they might root for them as well.

lol fair weather f**kers.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Jan 28, 2010 at 5:58 PM ]
We better f**king win the division now.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

This is the best one:

Quote:

lol fair weather f**kers.

i cant stand that. i havent met 1 cards fan in my life and didnt think they existed till last yr those dumb asses. love the way they talked s**t as if they were the best damn team after they reached their 1st ever and only sb. things will change quickly starting tomorrow
Share 49ersWebzone