LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Should Peyton Manning be worried about the Saints pass rush?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Should Peyton Manning be worried about the Saints pass rush?

It appears that the Saints have been playing Bounty Ball with opposing QBs. Will they have a bounty on Manning to intentionally injure him and knock him out of the game?
the hit on favre should have been a penalty according to that new Brady Rule . the one on warner was clean and awesome

He shouldn't be as long as Donald can pick up his goddamn blocks!!
Saints are awesome, only because they mollywhopped Warner & Favre..made them think twice about coming back.
Peyton Manning and his happy feet will probably torch the Saints D.
I think Peyton is too smart to let that happen. He knows when he is about to get sacked and lays down so he doesn't take a big shot. The Saints run a 4-3, and its the 3-4 that Manning has trouble with.
Originally posted by valrod33:
the hit on favre should have been a penalty according to that new Brady Rule . the one on warner was clean and awesome

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Nope, Manning gets rid of the ball way to quickly. He is gonna light up that saints secondary.
Peyton has a better line than the Vikes and he has a quick release when he needs to. However the Saints can be dirty as they have shown. They like to take a few cheap shots on the QB after the play is over.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jan 26, 2010 at 2:59 PM ]
you dont think peyton knows who they are. he has com across so many looks. if he gets thrown off he will make the adjustments. i noticed that when the jets were giving a good rush peytons offensive plays were changed and did not wait on that change

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
No, hes Peyton Manning, the Saints defense should worry about him..

I know Jets dont have a great passrush, but the way he played vs the Jets D, he'll shred the Saints D..
[ Edited by ImaMod on Jan 26, 2010 at 6:18 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Peyton has a better line than the Vikes and he has a quick release when he needs to. However the Saints can be dirty as they have shown. They like to take a few cheap shots on the QB after the play is over.

Peyton doesnt have a better line than the vikes...
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Peyton doesnt have a better line than the vikes...
Colts pass protection are a lot better than the vikes. Plus he is f#cking Peyton Manning. The one thing Minnesota line do better than the colts is that they know how to run block.
I think that the Colts secondary should be worried about Brees.
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by valrod33:

that hit has been my favorite part of the playoffs this year
Share 49ersWebzone