LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Most Disliked Player

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • mod
  • Veteran
Darnell Docket
Easily Incognito. Can't seem to go through a game without getting flagged. He's so blatant he can't go unnoticed.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jreff22:
Brady

Ditto. Plus Kurt Warner.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by highwayone:
Jose Cortez. You know why.

I picked him off the waiver wire in Madden 2008, he is very accurate and has good range, I don't know why you guys don't like him.
Kwame Harris, Brett Favre, and Rich Gannon
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
For Some reason I thought Shawn Alexander was a buttsniffer?

No doubt...one of the best seasons for a RB all time a few years ago and isn't even top 20 in the past 20 years. Way overated.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jones49:

No doubt...one of the best seasons for a RB all time a few years ago and isn't even top 20 in the past 20 years. Way overated.

Funny what having a dominant O-Line can do for a RB. They had Walter Jones and Steve Hutchinson at LT and LG. Alexander used to kill teams when running on the Left side. Then Hutchinson goes and Alexander sucks. Hmmm coincidence?
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by jones49:

Funny what having a dominant O-Line can do for a RB. They had Walter Jones and Steve Hutchinson at LT and LG. Alexander used to kill teams when running on the Left side. Then Hutchinson goes and Alexander sucks. Hmmm coincidence?

exactly.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Darnell Docket

LOL alotta folk dont like Darnell. Im with you on the fact that he runs his mouth too damn much. But the guy is a straight out baller. relentless every play. i mean ive seen DBs on his team quit running after a guy and hell still go full speed till the guy goes down.

and...i also gotta admit. Hes a Seminole so lol i cant hate on him too much i mean only real recognized Seminoles we got left is him and...well Boldin kinda sorta.

Originally posted by ruthless49er:
Darnell Docket

LOL alotta folk dont like Darnell. Im with you on the fact that he runs his mouth too damn much. But the guy is a straight out baller. relentless every play. i mean ive seen DBs on his team quit running after a guy and hell still go full speed till the guy goes down.

and...i also gotta admit. Hes a Seminole so lol i cant hate on him too much i mean only real recognized Seminoles we got left is him and...well Boldin kinda sorta.

lol... Word.
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by valrod33:
John Elway cuz he looks like a horse and he is stupid and im gonna punch him if i ever come face to face with that punk b***h

guaranteed
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
Darnell Docket

lol... Word.

hey gotta love whoever reppin that Garnet & Gold right? lol...damn the good old days.
Bill Romanowski
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Darnell Dockett. Guy plays to injure people. Like when there is no need to. The play is over and he will still go for cheap shots. Hate that guy so much.

yeaaa, but you know you want him as a niner. he is a beeast man
Share 49ersWebzone