There are 177 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rumor: Marshall to Seahawks....

I soooooooooooooooooooooooo hope this happens. It would remove Seattle from being any sort of threat for the foreseeable future. I do NOT see Marshall being happy wasting his talents on rookie QB struggles, which I see EVERY QB in this years class going through. There are no stud instant performer QB's in this years class imo.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
that trade seems stupid for the broncos

they are better of franchising marshall

donnt need too, in a uncapped yr, he is a RFA, and they can tender him 1st and 3rd rd level.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

donnt need too, in a uncapped yr, he is a RFA, and they can tender him 1st and 3rd rd level.

And i think that's what there going to do.. is pete really going to give up a first and third for a player he may not be able to control....
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

I seriously doubt that the Broncos will keep Marshall.

You have to remember that Broncos did not play him when they had a chance to make the play-offs.

In fact, they did not let suit-up and did even want him on the sidelines.

I would hesitate before labelling Josh McDaniels a fool. He might be cleaning house and sometimes that is required.

The rumors coming out of Chicag indicate the other big name ex-Bronco who had problems with McDaniels, Cutler, is a huge pain in the butt.
[ Edited by buck on Jan 29, 2010 at 5:24 AM ]
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
f**k

Better not come true

Please God dont let this happen
We don't believe you, you need more people!!!!!!!!!!!