There are 244 users in the forums

Rumor: Marshall to Seahawks....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
rumor or not, it makes sense. i never even thought about that happening. i wouldn't be worried though, i like vd and crabs over those 2 any day

....and Spiller
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
marshall scares me
Total BS rumor.
By all means trade for Marshall and draft Bradford and Clausen, it won't matter b/c they don't have an OL to keep them standing upright, let alone have enough time to throw it. Also, defense getting a little on the gray side (outside the LB corp), so not too worried.
This rumor has been around since Mora was in Seattle. I am starting to think that it has some legs though. Apparently the Hawks new OC, Jeremy Bates, was Marshall's reciever coach when he was in Denver. Burleson is a FA and there is no gurantee that he will be back. Marshall has been a cancer in the Denver locker room and at this point are probably getting a little desperate to get rid of him.

As a Seahawks fan I would be a little apprehensive about this move if they made it. Housh is already a bit of a pain in the a**. Bringing in another reciever with an ego like that could potentially be disasterous to the Hawks locker room. I know TJ dealt with OchoCinco in Cincinatti but Housh was not a number one reciever there. That is what he is being paid to do in Seattle wether that was a good move on our part or not.

Housh needs to return to the slot reciever position in order to capitalize on his talents but that won't happen until we have an outside threat. Which is part of the reason why I can see why the Hawks would make the move. I am just not sold on the idea. At least not right now. If it happens and he comes in with a positive attitude and contributes then I will change my tune.
I'm gonna be pist if this happens.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
rumor or not, it makes sense. i never even thought about that happening. i wouldn't be worried though, i like vd and crabs over those 2 any day

....and Spiller

the sad part is that i could see spiller in a seattle uni next season

....and Spiller

A lot of people can. I have seen a whole lot of Jimmy C. and Spiller predictions for our number 6 and 14 picks. Dont you guys have two first round picks as well? Who are you thinking you will pick up?
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:

....and Spiller

A lot of people can. I have seen a whole lot of Jimmy C. and Spiller predictions for our number 6 and 14 picks. Dont you guys have two first round picks as well? Who are you thinking you will pick up?

check out the draft war room section of the zone and you'll see a LOT of predictions, definitely the most out of any football forum. i see a lot of Trent Williams (OT) and either Mike Iupati (OG) or Spiller.

....and Spiller

check out the draft war room section of the zone and you'll see a LOT of predictions, definitely the most out of any football forum. i see a lot of Trent Williams (OT) and either Mike Iupati (OG) or Spiller.

Thanks for the tip man. I appreciate it.

....and Spiller

Thanks for the tip man. I appreciate it.

you'll also see an all NFL Mock. let us know how you feel about your hawks pick man.
I don't understand one bit how this would scare a 49ers fan. -The 2009 QB class looks like garbage, and WR is the least of Seattle's troubling 'to-do' list at the moment. That team is depleted of talent at o-line and d-line, it's in a 4-story rebuild with a coach that hasn't been in the NFL in years (with a mediocre GM by his side) that's going to try and adapt a college mentality to his coaching focus.

One playermaker on a team with a burnt-out/possibly un-proven future QB with character issues on a rebuilding team... oh that screams Randy Moss-ism. -So this would be bad news for a Seahawks fan, they just have too many holes right now.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jan 27, 2010 at 10:45 PM ]
They put their money on TJ they aren't about to trade much needed draft picks for another WR......and if they do? Oh well F**k them and everybody who looks like em'!!!!

I can't wait til we play them and revenge last years loss.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
They tried to get Marshall before the season started and it didn't happen. With McDaniels cleaning house in there it might happen now.
They have TOO much $$$ tied in at WR
Share 49ersWebzone