There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rumor: Marshall to Seahawks....

Here's the link. I like the idea of Marshall and TJ with a Rookie QB in Clausen or Bradford. If Warner retires and the Seahawks jump over SF and become the division favorite...

Marshall to Seattle?
along with picking up LT.
f**k

Better not come true
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Jan 26, 2010 at 8:54 AM ]
that trade seems stupid for the broncos

they are better of franchising marshall
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Im not so sure about this being a "stupid" trade for Denver. They originally wanted a 1st and 3rd. Here they would get a 1st and Deion Branch. Remember Branch played in NE in the system that McDaniels ended up running so this is not that far fetched for the Broncos.
aren't they already paying TJ a s**t ton of money though?
Would be a nice pick up for the Seahawks.
nice pickup for anyone. dudes a balla!
Housh and Marshall would make for excellent targets if they drafted Bradford/Clausen
Originally posted by dr8van:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Im not so sure about this being a "stupid" trade for Denver. They originally wanted a 1st and 3rd. Here they would get a 1st and Deion Branch. Remember Branch played in NE in the system that McDaniels ended up running so this is not that far fetched for the Broncos.

it said undisclosed picks (so idk about a 1st rounder)

The Broncos should shop Marshall around, Im sure they could find a better deal.
There's no way that's the best deal the broncos could get unless it's McDaniels jerking off to the fact that Branch was a pat before. I doubt it happens though, BMarsh is one of the best recievers in the game, Branch is often injured and not nearly the player he used to be.
ewwwww
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jan 26, 2010 at 10:34 PM ]
So who are his "locker room sources" and did ANY of you take a look at what site this was from?

Hah.
rumor or not, it makes sense. i never even thought about that happening. i wouldn't be worried though, i like vd and crabs over those 2 any day
Fine with me it would just make me hate Coffee town even more.