There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Be Honest, What would Garcon and Collie do as a 9er

If the Niners Drafted Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie, they probably would be considered busts. They would be sitting on the bench behind Arnaz battle and Michael Robinson would still be returning kicks.

My point is a great qb makes the WR. When Montana went to KC, the WR's said if they had Montana, they would have had pro bowl careers.

Austin Collie and Garcon would never have developed in the niners system in my opinion.

I also am convinced that jason Hill in a colts uniform would have produced as much as the aforementioned receivers.

Am I frustrated, heck yes.
Captain Obvious says: "Our team would be amazing if we had a QB as good as Peyton Manning!"

Tune in tomorrow for: "We'd be undefeated if we could only outscore our opponents!"
Originally posted by 9erred:

My point is a great qb makes the WR.

okay so whats your point vince lombardi?

maybe when you are done you can explain to me why a round wheel works the best also..
Arnaz Battle would be an elite receiver if he were on the Colts. I saw potential when he was our #1 reciever over the past 5 years
same as morgan and hill have done.
One of the reasons I predicted the Colts to have a great season is I actually think Peyton Manning happens to be one of the best WR coaches in the league.

Wayne to a point, Dallas to a point
Gonzalez, Collie, Garcon......they all were made much better by Peyton. I think everyone except maybe Marvin would have been much worse without Peyton.

As for the Niners, they are pretty much the opposite, guys like Collie and Garcon would have their careers stunted severely playing here
  • pd24
  • Veteran
They would put up Brandon Jones like numbers.
I was amazed at how well Drew Brees makes all of his receivers look! They all look like all-pros!
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
I was amazed at how well Drew Brees makes all of his receivers look! They all look like all-pros!

i think its the other way around, those WRs are always making great catches in NO, i dont think there is a team that makes more amazing catches than the Saints
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
same as morgan and hill have done.
Originally posted by valrod33:

i think its the other way around, those WRs are always making great catches in NO, i dont think there is a team that makes more amazing catches than the Saints

I guess its just a coincidence that they all happened to have landed on the same team.

Originally posted by valrod33:

I guess its just a coincidence that they all happened to have landed on the same team.

Brees just throws s**t up in the air, his receivers make him look good.
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Originally posted by 9erred:

My point is a great qb makes the WR.

okay so whats your point vince lombardi?

maybe when you are done you can explain to me why a round wheel works the best also..

LOL!
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Captain Obvious says: "Our team would be amazing if we had a QB as good as Peyton Manning!"

Tune in tomorrow for: "We'd be undefeated if we could only outscore our opponents!"
Be honest...no one knows.