There are 232 users in the forums

Minnesota's Radio Guys when Favre threw the INT

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GoNiners:
THIS IS NOT DETROIT MAN THIS IS THE SUPERBOWL!

I think he was a little mad...
lol

man if that was the 49ers....
I wasn't even rooting for Favre, and even I got pissed at him for throwing that pass.

That horribly bad decision surely tops Brandon Stokely's catch vs. Bengals in week 1, as the biggest WTF moment of the entire season.
I hate to say it, but FAVRE IS STUPID AND DOESN'T HAVE THE BRAINS IN CLUTCH TIME.

He turns his brain off and just hucks the ball. That's why Holmgren wanted to kill him after working with Montana and Young. I never saw Holmgren lose his mind with those guys.
Originally posted by highwayone:
I hate to say it, but FAVRE IS STUPID AND DOESN'T HAVE THE BRAINS IN CLUTCH TIME.

He turns his brain off and just hucks the ball. That's why Holmgren wanted to kill him after working with Montana and Young. I never saw Holmgren lose his mind with those guys.

really?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by highwayone:

really?

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

LMFAO!
is that the same guy that called the game winning field goal? i gotta find a clip of it.. he did NOT sound enthused at all.. it was hella funny
[ Edited by bayarealuv on Jan 25, 2010 at 4:16 PM ]
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
is that the same guy that called the game winning field goal? i gotta find a clip of it.. he did NOT sound enthused at all.. it was hella funny

dude i can't find it on the intarnetz anywhere.. it was funny though.. he sounded mundane and depressed making the call

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
why did that voice sound familiar?!!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I love the passion in the announcers here. Much better than boring Joe Buck make the call thats for sure.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I love the passion in the announcers here. Much better than boring Joe Buck make the call thats for sure.

true but that's because they're not entirely objective and their the home radio announcers.

And lmao.

-9fA
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

true but that's because they're not entirely objective and their the home radio announcers.

And lmao.

-9fA

Yeah I usually try to get the 49ers radio commentary and watch the game.

i can't stand Joe Buck, he's so bad
Share 49ersWebzone