There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Saints are going to make 2 QBs retire this year

After getting abused after every play by the Saints I think both Favre and Warner will think twice about coming back and both retire.
very possible, but I'm pretty sure they were close to the end anyhow. If Favre had beat them soundly and gone on and won the super bowl I'd guess he'd hang it up anyway. I don't know for sure though.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
They may make Brunell retire as well.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Matt Leinart might as well call it quits too.
It depends on whether both Farve and Warner have wives like Dennis Quaid's in Any Given Sunday. Cold, cold woman. Essentially an attitude of "if you can't keep playing to bring in the big bucks, I have no use for you."
old age is making them retire
The Saints, my 2nd favorite team now.
Originally posted by jimbagg:
It depends on whether both Farve and Warner have wives like Dennis Quaid's in Any Given Sunday. Cold, cold woman. Essentially an attitude of "if you can't keep playing to bring in the big bucks, I have no use for you."

I know I imagine a lot of Football Wives are like that purely cause of that movie. Heck i bet 90% of them wish their husbands would walk away and be able to live a healthy life after football.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
After getting abused after every play by the Saints I think both Favre and Warner will think twice about coming back and both retire.

make that three: Mark Brunell
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Matt Leinart might as well call it quits too.