LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Dear Brett Favre

Shop 49ers game tickets
f**k you
I lol'ed!
P.S-nice across the body throw for the INT, you really are a f**king idiot, good job attention whore
Originally posted by King49er:
P.S-nice across the body throw for the INT, you really are a f**king idiot, good job attention whore

He could've ran out inside the 35 yard line and given his kicker a chance for the game-winning field goal. Buut noooooooooooooooo.... he had to try and be a hero.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DarthNiner:

He could've ran out inside the 35 yard line and given his kicker a chance for the game-winning field goal. Buut noooooooooooooooo.... he had to try and be a hero.

Is it just me or did he fake some of those injuries? I think the ankle one was real, but it looked like he was laughing for attention on a few of those hits...
Better than any QB on our team by far. And made it much further than us. He was far from bad this year. He made to 4 teams left in the league at 40 years old. I'd say that's pretty damn good.

Maybe next time the Vikings should try fumbling 4 or 5 times instead of 6 times in the conference championship game and see how that goes.
The vikes fumbled way to much but that int was a classic Favre one. But whatever I hope after the hits he took today he retires
hahaha. He Favred himself
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Better than any QB on our team by far. And made it much further than us. He was far from bad this year. He made to 4 teams left in the league at 40 years old. I'd say that's pretty damn good.

Maybe next time the Vikings should try fumbling 4 or 5 times instead of 6 times in the conference championship game and see how that goes.

Totally agree SD, but f**k em anyways, he's an idiot

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Share 49ersWebzone