There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Super Bowl XLIV Saints vs. Colts

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
LETS GO COLTS!!!!! at least this sb isnt as bad (teams wise) like last yr when 2 of the teams i least wanted made it cards and steelers

That was such a horrific match-up that it was the first Superbowl that I didn't bother to watch live.

-9fA
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I'm okay with either team winning but I think Brees deserves to get a Super Bowl.

+1

+2 - I hope they light up the score boards, too. Should make for some exciting entertainment!
The Superbowl this year will be awesome! As long as it doesn't rain as it did in Miami a few years back. Also, I was thinking about the last time to QB's who had a rating of 99.9 or above that faced one another in a SB was.... Montana and Marino- 25 years ago! Amazing. I am absolutely rooting for Brees but if Manning wins he will cement himself in the conversation of Montana, Bradshaw and even Brady.
I got 500 on the saints I bet a co-worker
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k the Saints. GO COLTS

No way.. I live in Colts territory.. you have NO IDEA how bad the bandwagon is here.

10 years ago there were ZERO colts fans.

When they started winning you might see one colt fan a month.

After the superbowl win a few years ago they started slowly showing up.

Now its an infestation..
These people have no idea who the QB was before Peyton..
I havent found one fan who liked the team before Dungy got there.. when in fact he was a horrid HC.
I would actually be happy to see either team win. I'm really looking forward to this matchup!
Originally posted by 8008:
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k the Saints. GO COLTS

No way.. I live in Colts territory.. you have NO IDEA how bad the bandwagon is here.

10 years ago there were ZERO colts fans.

When they started winning you might see one colt fan a month.

After the superbowl win a few years ago they started slowly showing up.

Now its an infestation..
These people have no idea who the QB was before Peyton..
I havent found one fan who liked the team before Dungy got there.. when in fact he was a horrid HC.

I'm sure if any of us lived in the city where one of the teams was from, we'd want the other team to win. I wanted San Diego to lose so bad, mainly because everyone at my work is a San Diego fan.
I dont know who to root for, I suppose the Saints... They need a trophy the most
Peter King....that's right Peyton could probably play 6-8 more seasons easily with a superstar bunch of receivers.

I know it's very early to say this, but the Colts, with Anthony Gonzalez coming back presumably healthy next year, will have their best stable of receivers in years -- Reggie Wayne, and Garcon on the outside, Gonzalez, Collie and Clark in the slot. That's not only going to present problems for the Saints 13 days from now in the Super Bowl, but also it gives Manning the stable of receivers he needs for the last six or seven years of his career.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

I'm sure if any of us lived in the city where one of the teams was from, we'd want the other team to win. I wanted San Diego to lose so bad, mainly because everyone at my work is a San Diego fan.

I'm okay with either team winning but I think Brees deserves to get a Super Bowl.

+1

I love Peyton manning and the colts but new Orleans really deserves this. May the best team win.
Originally posted by 1251alex:

+1

I love Peyton manning and the colts but new Orleans really deserves this. May the best team win.

i agree. The saints have been about the best thing since katrina in N.O. I'd love to see them win, get brees a ring, and give the city something to cheer about.