OFFICAL Conference Championships

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Youngone:
It must suck to wake up and be Brett favre

Are you sure? He's made over $100 Million in his career. How much have you made? He won the Super Bowl and played in another. He's been in the playoffs over and over again. He's clearly one of the top QB's to ever play overall.

What does the money he made or the money Youngone has made have to do with anything? You think that 100M makes Favre feel any better about the game? Favre is waking up with a sour taste in his mouth that won't go away for a long time knowing that if he doesn't make that pass it could have been different and his team could be in the Super Bowl. Plus the entire media is talking about how he screwed up. I think it's safe to say he probably feels like crap right now.

Dude his team fumbled 6 times. 6 times! Putting all of this loss on Favre is absurd. I expect as much on a 49ers website. But fumbling 6 times doesn't give you a good chance to win.

1) The Vikings are not in the playoffs without Favre.
2) They don't go as deep as they did without Favre.

Favre losing this game is massively overstated by the WZ and some members of the media.

Those 6 fumbles didn't matter at all. It was all Favre...

Favre had a chance to run the ball, take a knee, throw it away etc.

He threw the ball across his body into coverage. Like Aikman said "Thats one of the first things they teach you..not to do that"

6 fumbles buddy. That's how they lost. You take away even some and they win the game.

Are you sure? He's made over $100 Million in his career. How much have you made? He won the Super Bowl and played in another. He's been in the playoffs over and over again. He's clearly one of the top QB's to ever play overall.

What does the money he made or the money Youngone has made have to do with anything? You think that 100M makes Favre feel any better about the game? Favre is waking up with a sour taste in his mouth that won't go away for a long time knowing that if he doesn't make that pass it could have been different and his team could be in the Super Bowl. Plus the entire media is talking about how he screwed up. I think it's safe to say he probably feels like crap right now.

Dude his team fumbled 6 times. 6 times! Putting all of this loss on Favre is absurd. I expect as much on a 49ers website. But fumbling 6 times doesn't give you a good chance to win.

Favre losing this game is massively overstated by the WZ and some members of the media.

I didn't say it was his fault. But you know he's probably wondering "what if I don't attempt that pass?". They had 6 fumbles and they lost 3 of them, I don't remember if the Saints scored off all 3. But even despite those fumbles they still had a chance to win the game. Whoever made that playcall to pass deserves as much, if not more criticism as Favre for throwing across his body. But if the Vikings win the coin toss and score no one is talking about that int so

I didn't say it was his fault. But you know he's probably wondering "what if I don't attempt that pass?". They had 6 fumbles and they lost 3 of them, I don't remember if the Saints scored off all 3. But even despite those fumbles they still had a chance to win the game. Whoever made that playcall to pass deserves as much, if not more criticism as Favre for throwing across his body. But if the Vikings win the coin toss and score no one is talking about that int so

1) A run would have been better on that play IMO.
2) 12 guys in the huddle killed them and put them out of field goal range.
3) If they win coin toss they may have won. It's not like they got blown out. They played good enough exept for the turnovers.
Share 49ersWebzone