There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICAL Conference Championships

great the old dumb favre comes out this gm was rooting for a manning favre sb. LETS GO COLTS!!!
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Esco:
Yo RonMexico.....

what did I did

Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
50 bucks he misses

I'll take that action



-9fA
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
It's gonna be an exciting Superbowl.

-9fA

I got my money on the Colts

Brad Childress you now look like a dumbass. Better take Favruh back to the airport in your SUV.
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Hartley is gonna get mad p***y tonight. That lucky b*****d

It it'll be a good time to be a part of his entourage.
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Brad Childress you now look like a dumbass. Better take Favruh back to the airport in your SUV.

Not really ... there's no way the Vikes get this far with Tavaris Jackson?
This is why gunslingers like Marino and Favre can never be compared to guys like Montana/Brady/Manning. Sure they put up big stats. But a lot of times they hurt their teams in the process.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Brad Childress you now look like a dumbass. Better take Favruh back to the airport in your SUV.

Not really ... there's no way the Vikes get this far with Tavaris Jackson?

sorry Childress brought in Favre to win the superbowl not get to the NFC title game.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Hartley is gonna get mad p***y tonight. That lucky b*****d

It it'll be a good time to be a part of his entourage.

i don't think his mom cares how much p***y she'll be able to get out of this.
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
This is why gunslingers like Marino and Favre can never be compared to guys like Montana/Brady/Manning. Sure they put up big stats. But a lot of times they hurt their teams in the process.

Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Hartley is gonna get mad p***y tonight. That lucky b*****d

It it'll be a good time to be a part of his entourage.

i don't think his mom cares how much p***y she'll be able to get out of this.

ROFL.

-9fA
I hate the Saints. And I hate sean paytons face. I hope the Colts blow these f**ks out. Oh and I hate drew brees birthmark
I hope The SB is just as good.
Lil Wayne is somewhere eating a crow. he's probably not allowed in any parties in town.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
This is why gunslingers like Marino and Favre can never be compared to guys like Montana/Brady/Manning. Sure they put up big stats. But a lot of times they hurt their teams in the process.


Exactly. Give me W's and Superbowls over big stats.