LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

OFFICAL Conference Championships

Shop 49ers game tickets
go Saints!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
They better go for the TD. kickers will ruin the real football players hard work.

Are you saying Andy Lee and Joe Nedney are not football players?!

hahaha
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss
[ Edited by lazy on Jan 24, 2010 at 7:18 PM ]
Here it comes, Hartley will be murdered if he misses this.
50 bucks he misses
They should play out the whole 15 min in OT is what I would suggest.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I really have zero confidence in this kicker.
d. brees has been just horrible
Originally posted by mug0mug:
...they really need to change OT rules...

Come on baby, hit this.........please......
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
They better go for the TD. kickers will ruin the real football players hard work.

Are you saying Andy Lee and Joe Nedney are not football players?!

hahaha

he's gonna miss it
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Another TERRIBLE play-call. It's like watching the 49ers. Why in god's name on 3rd and 3 would you call a TE screen to someone who doesn't really catch the ball?

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by RonMexico:
50 bucks he misses

I'll take that action
Here we go with the kickers. The D needs to take the next fumble recovery or pick to the house
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by fropwns:
I am going to go out on a limb and say that there is something in fact wrong with the balls (no, seriously). If Brees is throwing oddly, Vikes are fumbling, something seems, in my opinion off.

Either way, Favre's interception on the drive at the end of the game was incredibly stupid.

It's late in the game and there are a lot of sweaty hands and tired hands out there.

But its been like that the whole game. Just weird. I agree they are tired, though

Here we go, ah time out, so I can get this post in.
Share 49ersWebzone