There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICAL Conference Championships

Donald Strickland? Huh?
Wow. The Jets D is not fcking around.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The Jets will get some runs in, but they are going to have to throw it to win today.

damn we need a fast D like 'em Colts. holly molly

Donald Strickland. Everytime I have watched a Jets game he makes plays. Wish we could have kept him.
I hate seeing our former players prosper like this.
D is alllllllllllllll over Peyton right now
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:
The Jets will get some runs in, but they are going to have to throw it to win today.

Donald Strickland. Everytime I have watched a Jets game he makes plays. Wish we could have kept him.

Meh, sometimes a change of scenery is required for players to get it together

[ Edited by ads_2006 on Jan 24, 2010 at 12:25:52 ]
why is it that in every playoff/championship game P. Manning comes out sluggish.
This game is an example of why you need a running game. Also another case to draft 2 OL in the first round. Iupati will deck people trying to blitz up the middle.
why is it that in every playoff/championship game P. Manning comes out sluggish.

He's not the same as he's in the regular season. I wish more people recognized this.

I don't know if he looks sluggish, as much as the Jets D is all over him. His receivers were covered and he couldn't do anything but get hit or throw incomplete.

I don't know if he looks sluggish, as much as the Jets D is all over him. His receivers were covered and he couldn't do anything but get hit or throw incomplete.

This
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Actually, he made a lot of plays here as well. I never thought letting him go was a smart idea. I'm not saying he's an all pro, but he's a solid back up.
Jets are calling the game similar to us on third downs. Screens and runs
Originally posted by ads_2006:

He was good for us...just a guy who chose not to resign.
Originally posted by 9erObsession:
Jets are calling the game similar to us on third downs. Screens and runs

J. Raye's ghost still resides in NY