LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

OFFICAL Conference Championships

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Another thing about Peyton. He has never played on any team that had close to the talent that Joe Montana had for 3 of his SuperBowls. Put it this way... there is NO doubt in my mind that the Niners would have won just as many titles if not more with Peyton Manning at QB during the Walsh years. He is fricking amazing.

Alex Smith > Manning if he had those receivers and oline.

LOL OK.. I know you are joking because no one is that stupid.

but you know someone here will agree with that if the colts lose this game.
[ Edited by LAFortyNinerfan on Jan 24, 2010 at 2:14 PM ]
at Walmart Commercial with the Clown.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 24, 2010 at 2:16 PM ]
Another thing about Peyton. He has never played on any team that had close to the talent that Joe Montana had for 3 of his SuperBowls. Put it this way... there is NO doubt in my mind that the Niners would have won just as many titles if not more with Peyton Manning at QB during the Walsh years. He is fricking amazing.

Alex Smith > Manning if he had those receivers and oline.

LOL OK.. I know you are joking because no one is that stupid.

but you know someone here will agree with that if the colts lose this game.

Probably LOL
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

It made my Wife laugh like hell when I was in the kitchen . . . missed it.

McDonald's commercials have gone too far. Seriously, they always try to potray it as a meal that young hot people (especially women eat). Talk about living in a fantasy world. That commercial they just showed should have been replaced with characters that are 100 pounds over weight. Not some fine looking lady who McDonald's wants us to believe loves their food.
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:

McDonald's commercials have gone too far. Seriously, they always try to potray it as a meal that young hot people (especially women eat). Talk about living in a fantasy world. That commercial they just showed should have been replaced with characters that are 100 pounds over weight. Not some fine looking lady who McDonald's wants us to believe loves their food.

Wait, so hot young chicks don't eat at McDonalds? My dreams have been shattered.
It seems like the Jets have to grind for every bit of yardage right now. Nothing's coming easily.
what's up with this dude posting alt unis for the niners in this thread?

You would probably be the least successful advertiser, ever.

according to my brother he's going to try that as his new pick up line. what a waste of 30secs
Win or lose, I tip my hat to Sanchez.
offensive PI
wow that was great pocket awareness by Sanchez... I thought for sure dude was going get him
He did a good job of getting the ball down field and hoping something happens.
Share 49ersWebzone