There are 368 users in the forums

CUT THAT MEAT, CUT THAT MEAT!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Veteran
Wow, so manning is still the Big Game Choke Artist, eh?

Poor guy still cant win the big one.. and no, he didnt win it 3 years ago. The colts D forced like 2 picks and 4 fumbles.. Peyton just happen to play on the same time as the colts D.

So who has a Gif of that Pick Six????
Originally posted by 8008:
Wow, so manning is still the Big Game Choke Artist, eh?

Poor guy still cant win the big one.. and no, he didnt win it 3 years ago. The colts D forced like 2 picks and 4 fumbles.. Peyton just happen to play on the same time as the colts D.

So who has a Gif of that Pick Six????

Brees didnt win this super bowl either, his special teams did, his kicker booted 3 plus 40 yard field goals and plus they recovered the onside kick
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

Brees didnt win this super bowl either, his special teams did, his kicker booted 3 plus 40 yard field goals and plus they recovered the onside kick

as long as it wasnt the cowboys, pats, steelers, packers or colts.. i dont care who was on the other bench.

as long as it wasnt the cowboys, pats, steelers, packers or colts.. i dont care who was on the other bench.

or Raiders.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

or Raiders.

True
Share 49ersWebzone