There are 88 users in the forums

CUT THAT MEAT, CUT THAT MEAT!

Wow, so manning is still the Big Game Choke Artist, eh?

Poor guy still cant win the big one.. and no, he didnt win it 3 years ago. The colts D forced like 2 picks and 4 fumbles.. Peyton just happen to play on the same time as the colts D.

So who has a Gif of that Pick Six????
Originally posted by 8008:
Wow, so manning is still the Big Game Choke Artist, eh?

Poor guy still cant win the big one.. and no, he didnt win it 3 years ago. The colts D forced like 2 picks and 4 fumbles.. Peyton just happen to play on the same time as the colts D.

So who has a Gif of that Pick Six????

Brees didnt win this super bowl either, his special teams did, his kicker booted 3 plus 40 yard field goals and plus they recovered the onside kick
Originally posted by valrod33:

Brees didnt win this super bowl either, his special teams did, his kicker booted 3 plus 40 yard field goals and plus they recovered the onside kick

as long as it wasnt the cowboys, pats, steelers, packers or colts.. i dont care who was on the other bench.

as long as it wasnt the cowboys, pats, steelers, packers or colts.. i dont care who was on the other bench.

or Raiders.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

or Raiders.

True
Share 49erswebzone