There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vick on steroids during his Atlanta Falcons days?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by susweel:
Most NFL players are on steriods. Its not a big deal, its something most fans just ignore.

Some but not most. You can't stereotype across the board like that. You can build muscle by eating a lot of calories and a lot of protein and working out a lot in the gym. Steriods are not necessary.
i think it's harder to look at an NFL player and guess that they're on steroids. I mean you look at Bonds, Canseco, McGuire. these were guys that started playing pro when i was a kid. if u just look at their pictures throughout their careers u can see how big a difference the steroids make. football players are so big to begin with and with the pads u cant really see a difference.

and steroids arent magic either, they still have to put the work in, the roids just allow them to put in more work.
I say let everyone who wants to... do steriods fock it!... don't make any enhancing substances illegal... I for one wouldn't take that chet... But I would love to be entertained by watching someone off some chet...

Who the hell wouldn't like to see a 200 mile an hour fast ball?
A man run a 3 second 40 yard dash?
A football TD pass of 170 yards...
A soccer goal from half field... with a vapor trail on it...
A 900 between the legs around the back round off swan dive SLAM DUNK...
A Green in Regulation from 530 yards out with an 8 Iron for a double eagle try...
How about two heavy weights in the Octagon tearing each others limbs off!?...

I'd pay good money to see some of that shiet...

Just a thought...
Don't mind me I'm David Boston, the most naturally blessed athlete in the league