LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

McNabb going to the Cards???

Shop 49ers game tickets
the Smith Bros. will send McFat into an early retirement. I hope he does go there.

[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on May 6, 2011 at 23:56:35 ]
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Agreed. Mcnabb could make them dangerous.

The only danger McNabb poses in Arizona is the threat of making our secondary look AWESOME for at least two games next season.

McNabb has always beaten up on the Niners. We own the Cardinals so I would hate to see him go there. Kolb would be my choice because he might end up sucking and that would set them back a few years.

Amigo, McNabb is done. He's fat, he's lost a step, and he consistently missed the mark last season in Washington. Arizona's offense was chok full o' fail last season...a tired, sloppy, inaccurrate vet with a history of choking in big games will not save them. He's done...and if he signs with the Cards, so are they.

I disagree. No body succeeds in Washington. He was out of shape but he probably wasn't very motivated either. Him getting traded to a new team that actually has weapons can be dangerous. I'm sure the Niner fans said the same thing about Warner being washed up when he came into Arizona. We shall see what happens...
  • titan
  • Veteran
Sounds like McNaab or Orton to the Tards!
orton would be more dangerous than mcfatassakacostasuperbowlwincuzhesafatasspunkb***h
Share 49ersWebzone