• KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Ha f**k you Arizona ...
First berry
then Warner soon ...

Then Boldin will be gone

Ha ha ha

Boldin is under contract through 2010 and they could franchise him after that should they desire to. Or they could deal him before hand (or perhaps use him to move up for a QB).

As far as losing Berry, it's not that big of a deal considering he was no longer a starter and they have last year's 2nd round pick Cody Brown coming back from a wrist injury which cost him his rookie year to try and fill his reserve role (and possibly push Haggans or Okeafor for a starting job).
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Ha f**k you Arizona ...
First berry
then Warner soon ...

Then Boldin will be gone

Ha ha ha

Boldin is under contract through 2010 and they could franchise him after that should they desire to. Or they could deal him before hand (or perhaps use him to move up for a QB).

As far as losing Berry, it's not that big of a deal considering he was no longer a starter and they have last year's 2nd round pick Cody Brown coming back from a wrist injury which cost him his rookie year to try and fill his reserve role (and possibly push Haggans or Okeafor for a starting job).

I think this is the off season they trade Boldin. He's getting more and more injury prone, and wouldn't be worth the franchise tag since they have Breaston and Doucett.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Ha f**k you Arizona ...
First berry
then Warner soon ...

Then Boldin will be gone

Ha ha ha

I think this is the off season they trade Boldin. He's getting more and more injury prone, and wouldn't be worth the franchise tag since they have Breaston and Doucett.

I meant it as just an option as opposed to losing him to FA and getting no return.

Last year the rumor was they wanted a 1 and 3 and both Philly and Baltimore were not willing to pay so they need to be a little more flexible with their asking price. If Warner retires, they should be calling KC before draft day to feel out the possibility of moving up should Clausen or Bradford fall to 5 and packaging Boldin into that deal.
I thought he retired like 3 years ago.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

lol
Originally posted by kunged:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

lol
Originally posted by susweel:
I thought he retired like 3 years ago.

I think he got 2 sacks in the packers game???