There are 264 users in the forums

Reason #239879087 to hate Cardinals fan

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=48066

Does this guy realize they were cheering just as loud as the other Chargers fans?

Cardinals fans are the most fairweather, bandwagon, poser fans I have ever seen, and the biggest reason for my hatred of the Cardinals.
...OK, I don't get it.

I remember seeing those guys at the game too. What's the big deal?
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
lol those guys are idiots. who gives a crap if they got on tv wearing a ratards jersey? i detest cardinals fans
I was on their board looking for news on Warner, and instead of anything tangible, they are on there applauding those Cardinal fans for cheering on the Chargers.

If you lived in AZ, you would know that at least 80% of these "fans" all root for other teams. You will see them wear a Cardinal jersey and a Cowboy hat to the game. If their first team loses, they immediately become the biggest Cardinal fans out there.

There was one guy that showed up to the bar where we watch the games. He came in wearing all Dolphins gear, and immediately after the Dolphins game, he takes off all his gear and pulls his brand new Cardinal jersey out of the wrapper and puts it on in the bar.
I hate cardinal fans!!!! I went to drop off my cousin in phoenix and I got pulled over wearing my 21 gore jersey for going 5 miles over the limit!! The cop gave me s**t but let me off with a warning. " this is cardinal territory" is what he said.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I hate cardinal fans!!!! I went to drop off my cousin in phoenix and I got pulled over wearing my 21 gore jersey for going 5 miles over the limit!! The cop gave me s**t but let me off with a warning. " this is cardinal territory" is what he said.

What a douche. You basically got pulled over for wearing the 9ers jersey, not for going over the speed limit.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

What a douche. You basically got pulled over for wearing the 9ers jersey, not for going over the speed limit.[/quote

and I have a huge niner sticker on my back windshield.

What a douche. You basically got pulled over for wearing the 9ers jersey, not for going over the speed limit.

Yeah I'm sorry to hear that man. Tards fans are f**king stupid, and just an example of a cop using his power in way that he shouldnt't have because he thought harrassing a 9er fan would be fun. You should've bragged about our 5 superbowls, young, montana, lott, rice, Walsh, etc. He would've stfu real quick.

That's actually pretty damn funny

Yeah I'm sorry to hear that man. Tards fans are f**king stupid, and just an example of a cop using his power in way that he shouldnt't have because he thought harrassing a 9er fan would be fun. You should've bragged about our 5 superbowls, young, montana, lott, rice, Walsh, etc. He would've stfu real quick.
he wouldve stfu after beating u to a pulp with his nightstick and laughing for about 45 minutes.
never met one
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
never met one

You aren't missing much
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
never met one

You aren't missing much

that is the truth

well at least he was "representing" and pulling you over to give you $hit lol
Share 49ersWebzone