LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Cowboys Keith Brooking calls Vikings classLESS

Shop 49ers game tickets
If he doesn't want them to run up the score, then he and his team should play better defense.
Maybe he should start a petition for the Mercy Rule in professional sports. Get over it, Brooking, you got f**king whooped.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
He's right. It was bullsh*t. They had the game, and could have been classy about it and kicked the FG instead of going for it.

It was a d*ck move, and told me a lot about Brad Childress, and even more about Favre.

What a couple of f*cksticks.

You are the last person on earth I would have thought to have this opinion. I don't agree with you, bro. If you don't like it, stop it. That's what the cowboys should have done.

It wasn't like they could have taken a knee for the win. There was still time on the clock.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
He's right. It was bullsh*t. They had the game, and could have been classy about it and kicked the FG instead of going for it.

It was a d*ck move, and told me a lot about Brad Childress, and even more about Favre.

You are the last person on earth I would have thought to have this opinion. I don't agree with you, bro. If you don't like it, stop it. That's what the cowboys should have done.

It wasn't like they could have taken a knee for the win. There was still time on the clock.

Yeah, I know. I'm no fan of the Cowboys (seriously) and I'm no fan of Brooking. I still think it was more Childress reveling in the moment. I've just never been a fan of guys that do that...especially at the end of a game that's so far out of reach.

I'm not saying I didn't laugh my @ss off at the Cowboys...just that I've been on the other side of that kinda sh*t...and it sucks.

That's all, no big.

Originally posted by RonMexico:

I can't understand what the f**k he said in half of that lol. he sounds like he has marbles in his mouth. Funny how he talks all that s**t though and then cries when it happens to his team.

Yes it is. what i couldn't figure out though is why dallas was playing single coverage up top. Not once did i see Newman or mike get safety help, you can't do that against farve wade called a bad game.

[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Jan 19, 2010 at 03:00:53 ]
really. wtf is class in a football game?

really class?!

so if you are winning by a lot you have to score as little points as you can to not hurt the other teams feelings. it is not your fault you are the better team, you shouldnt have to stop trying your hardest due to an unwritten rule. oh noe they went for it on 4th down, thats their choice, stop them from getting the TD, don't b***h about it
well f**k the cowboys, thats what I say. Maybe if the Vikings receiver didnt take an elbow to the neck they wouldnt of rubbed it in on the next play. Who knows. But yeah brett throws tds who wouldnt of thought he wanted another one?
Fuk that. Brooking is a whore. He was taunting the Vikes all game and now he wants to cry like a little girl bc the Vikes scored? He should have done something about it rather than get the chit kicked out of him.

Dallas came in the game all high and mightly. The Vikings put them in there place.

They should have gone for the 2 point conversion. Sends a message to the Saints.

Usually I would agree with the fact that it was classless, yet after you pin an opposing player to the ground after the play, call a timeout before the play and blitz all the way complaining about classlessness is just stupid.

No body mentions the classlessness of his actions or the fact that they were blitzing on that series, the game has been lost so if you want the offence to call of the dogs, the defence has to do the same tihng.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
So much cry baby BS

After MIN TD with 7 minutes to play 27-3 the Cryboys went for a 4th and 3 at their own 33 and Rhomo threw a no gainer pass to Witten.

MIN took over and ran the ball three times to try and run the clock but the Cryboys used all three of their timeouts trying to get the ball back with 6 minutes left?

MIN could have kick a FG but went for it on 4th down and incomplete pass in the end zone game the Cryboys the ball back.

This was the play selection of the Cryboys when they got the ball back
Pass short middle incomplete
Pass short left incomplete
Pass short right 7 yards
Pass short left incomplete
Their down by four possessions with 5 minutes left and obviously not doing anything to pick up yards and a quick score PUNT the ball and have MIN run the clock out at that point if you’re just going to give up.

MIN takes over and picks up a first down with 4 minutes left then they have a 4th and three at the 11 with the 2 minute warning. Sure they could have run the ball up the middle try and get the first down and kill the clock but the way the Cryboys were tackling AP would have scored anyway.

Bunch of babies why don't you cry about it
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

Yes it is. what i couldn't figure out though is why dallas was playing single coverage up top. Not once did i see Newman or mike get safety help, you can't do that against farve wade called a bad game.

Yup...but I think most of the more cerebral football fans out there realize that Wade Phillips is a marginal coach, and Dave Campo is a pretty bad strategist.
Maybe stop them
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Maybe stop them
Share 49ersWebzone