There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nolan Out in Denver?

interesting.
I'm disappointed. Now we won't get our epic collision with Nolan in London next year.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
interesting.

It was probably cause Nolan still had it in his mind he should be a head coach. Once the defense started off strong Nolan's head probably got big and he started to act like the head coach. McDaniels probably had enough of it.
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
interesting.

It was probably cause Nolan still had it in his mind he should be a head coach. Once the defense started off strong Nolan's head probably got big and he started to act like the head coach. McDaniels probably had enough of it.

I wouldn't doubt it
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by susweel:
That McDaniels guy is in way over his head. He tries to act like Bellicheat but everybody knows he is fake.

He's the offense version of Mangini

THIS x2
Originally posted by lamontb:
I bet Nolan converts Kory Sheets to CB and he goes to 10 consecutive pro bowls.

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
He probably lands the Dolphins gig.

The guys over on the Broncos forum are quite upset lol

-9fA

link?

linkage

-9fA

thanks for the linkage. what a shame that a 31 yr old numbnut can leave an organization like D. Broncos ruined like the Aztecs.

One of the best quotes I read from the mike nolan leaving topic.
Quote from one of the pissed off denver fans:

"What is this prick doing to my team?

You don't like it mcd, gtfo!

make nolan the head coach for all i care".

Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
He probably lands the Dolphins gig.

The guys over on the Broncos forum are quite upset lol

-9fA

link?

linkage

-9fA

thanks for the linkage. what a shame that a 31 yr old numbnut can leave an organization like D. Broncos ruined like the Aztecs.

One of the best quotes I read from the mike nolan leaving topic.
Quote from one of the pissed off denver fans:

"What is this prick doing to my team?

You don't like it mcd, gtfo!

make nolan the head coach for all i care".

They have gone off the deep end over there. I saw some funny sh*t on their board. It made my day.

Here was a weird post......"Of course Nolan didnt agree. The coach prolly suggested something like.....
"Lets replace Dawk with a moonpie and trade Champ for a green machine"
And Nolan of course said "what are you, dopey?"
The Coach "well, I can replace you with Conan's masturbating bear"
Nolan "I will leave"
The Coach "Agreed"
haha that was great. Josh has no freaking clue what he's doing. Lets bad mouth the franchise qb and trade him off. o yeah brandon marshall you can't leave your a denver for life, wait i shall all those amazing catchs i've changed my mind you can walk. Nolan you want more control over the defense sure you can control it by walking out that door and never coming back.

He takes his star qb kicks him out, takes his star wr and kicks him out, takes the Dc who turns it all around and kicks him out. You know what you failed josh you as a oc and head coach your the reason your defense was on the field for 80%, wow josh are you trying to get the number 1 over all pick next year and nolan must have been hurting that chance.... Guys a boob...
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by teeohh:
My prediction is Mike Nolan will be DC of the Cardinals next year. You heard it here first!

Thats a stretch

Yeah, if Billy Davis gets run out of tard land for Mike Nolan, Davis may shank Nolan. There is no way anybody can be relieved(sf), fired(sf), then chased from a job(tardnals) without pulling out a shank and going after the man.
You guys are missing the connection. Miami is coaching in the Senior Bowl this year.
Coach Senior Bowl is back!!!!
Dolphins hire Nolan
Originally posted by jobiwon:
You guys are missing the connection. Miami is coaching in the Senior Bowl this year.
Coach Senior Bowl is back!!!!

Good for Nolan. Why would he want to hang around with a guy who acts like a complete douchebag after a regular season win over the Pats in Denver.
So Nolans defense was a big part of them going 6-0. Then McDaniels decides he wants to have more of a say in how the defense is run. Then they go 2-8?

Yeah McDaniels, stick to offense if you want your team to succeed.