There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Sign Ladainian Tomlinson??

hes most likely out of San Diego next year and maybe we should sign him as a secondary runningback...not so much as a backup but more like a runningback tandem with him and gore.
switch em out often like sproles and tomlinson
what do u think?
It would look good in Madden, but I think it would mess with our team's chemistry. Gore wasn't too happy about Coffee being drafted last year, although he always gave the political answer when asked about it. Imagine how he would react if we brought Tomlinson in?
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
It would look good in Madden, but I think it would mess with our team's chemistry. Gore wasn't too happy about Coffee being drafted last year, although he always gave the political answer when asked about it. Imagine how he would react if we brought Tomlinson in?

he said tomlinson was his favorite player..
haha
At this stage of his career i doubt he'd come here. LT wants a ring so he would sign with a contender.
  • dman
  • Veteran
I like LT but NO
would never happen.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
would never happen.

wouldn't be surprised to see him land in Seattle though.
Originally posted by momoney925:

he said tomlinson was his favorite player..
haha

Yeah, I remember that. In fact, didn't he do the "Tomlinson flick" a couple years ago in his honor for breaking the record? Liking him is one thing, but having him come in and compete with him for playing time is another.

Again, would be nice, but I highly doubt it would happen or work.
Just when I thought it was safe to go back into niner talk..................
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Just when I thought it was safe to go back into niner talk..................

Seriously, LT Didn't do jack the last couple of years!
hes most likely out of San Diego next year and maybe we should sign him as a secondary runningback...not so much as a backup but more like a runningback tandem with him and gore.
what do u think?

The Niners could use a #2 back...but I think they need one that can also return Kicks and Punts. I like Tomlinson, but I'd prefer a player like Reggie Bush if he gets released or Josh Cribbs if he is available for trade.
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marvin49:
what do u think?

The Niners could use a #2 back...but I think they need one that can also return Kicks and Punts. I like Tomlinson, but I'd prefer a player like Reggie Bush if he gets released or Josh Cribbs if he is available for trade.

This
what do u think?

I think Bush or Cribbs would be helpful as well. It would depend upon the money needed to sign them. If not we need to focus on PR as a major offseason issue.
what do u think?

Bush would address 2 issues; A return man and a backup speedy RB. We should go after him if the price is right.
what do u think?

Bush would address 2 issues; A return man and a backup speedy RB. We should go after him if the price is right.

this

to answer the LT question, no he will go to a team like the Pats some contender that could use him as their #1 back or let him split carries with the current #1