There are 183 users in the forums

WHAT SUPER BOWL MATCHUP DO YOU WANT TO SEE?

Shop 49ers game tickets

WHAT SUPER BOWL MATCHUP DO YOU WANT TO SEE?

Brees vs. Manning, enough said.

But my wife is a Jets fan, so I will be "rooting" for the Jets.......
I wanna see the Colts beat the Saints.

My dad is a Colts fan and I don't want Brett Favre reaching the Super Bowl.
Colts vs Vikings
Saints vs. Colts = Two high-scoring offenses going at it would make for a fun SB performance!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Saints all the way.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Saints vs. Colts = Two high-scoring offenses going at it would make for a fun SB performance!

Agreed. i would like another 51-45 game a la Packers-Cards
Jets-Vikings

Jets for me because I've always liked them. Rex Ryan has been great for the team and has the team believing in themselves, unlike that Mangina douche. NY Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum has done a great job in the draft and through Free Agency. He's put together a solid corp of Vets and youngsters and doesn't get the credit he deserves. When top players from last year like Leon Washington and Kris Jenkins went down for the year there is somebody ready to step up. This season it has been Shonne Greene and Sione Pouha who have been unsung heroes for this team.

The Vikings for my wife because she's a big Favre fan. Also i just want the Jets to play them so i can hopefully rub it in her face if the Jets win because of how she celebrated the Vikings win over the 49ers this year. She was straight obnoxious with her celebration and I'm looking for payback.
Go Jets
Vikings-Jets. Vikings because our guys get into the Pro Bowl. Jets because I worked their sideline this year and they were all a bunch of cool guys.

Jets for the win. Fck Favre.

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jan 19, 2010 at 15:16:21 ]
Anyone but the Vikings - I got money on that they won't make it.

• Chief
  • Veteran
Colts vs Vikings
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Colts/Saints

f**k Favre & Rex Ryan!
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Colts/Saints

f**k Favre & Rex Ryan!
colts saints is the obvious choice..
colts + saints = 1st OT Super Bowl (hopefully) and saints FTW w/ a reggie bush KR/PR
Share 49ersWebzone