There are 265 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WHAT SUPER BOWL MATCHUP DO YOU WANT TO SEE?

WHAT SUPER BOWL MATCHUP DO YOU WANT TO SEE?

Originally posted by Esco:
Colts v Saints

Shootout

YES YES YES! Can we get a SB with more than 120 points combined ?
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Esco:
Colts v Saints

Shootout

YES YES YES! Can we get a SB with more than 120 points combined ?
Just anyone but Minnesota at this point please. If the hillbilly gets another ring I may have to slit my wrists.
Minny vs Jets would be the worst
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Just anyone but Minnesota at this point please. If the hillbilly gets another ring I may have to slit my wrists.

Not to mention all the effing talk we will have to hear leading in to the game about him and how great he is

Not to mention all the effing talk we will have to hear leading in to the game about him and how great he is

Go Favre!
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Go Favre!

Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Saints/Colts because I think it would be the most exciting matchup. Plus I hate Favre and Rex Ryan is a f**king turd.

100% this!

It was great to see Romo-Choko and the rest of the Girls get their asses handed to them today, as was the Tard dismantling yesterday.

This.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Go Favre!

Honestly, I don't hate him that much. I've been through his hometown quite a few times (and one time it was on fire!). It's hard for me to hate a fellow Mississippian.

Still, Go Saints! Go Colts! But I still think it would be hilarious if the Jets beat the Colts, considering they're only there because the Colts let them in the playoffs.
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
I would like to see Brees win his first superbowl while watching Manning lose. If we don't get that matchup, I would love to see Minnesota win
Whichever matchup will result in the game not being over by the 3rd quarter if the recent playoff series are anything to go by.

-9fA

[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Jan 18, 2010 at 08:43:00 ]
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Whichever matchup will result in the game not being over by the 3rd quarter if the recent playoff series are anything to go by.

-9fA

Man, there have been a lot of blowouts. Come on, refs, make up some penalties to keep it close!
niners vs whomever
Colts vs Saints

F*ck Favre and the Jets are boring to watch.
Saints VS Jets

I hate Favre & the am starting to dislike the queens (maybe its because of #4 but whatever the case is screw em)

I hate Manning

nuff said!!!!