Revis vs wayne

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Manning is going to pick the Jets defense apart.

I don't know about THAT. Haha how can you say that when they just shut up two real good offenses on the road? If Manning can be shut down by our defense, the chances of it happening against the Jets (who are here solely because of their defense) aren't that far-fetched.

That was the spookiest thing I've ever seen

just caught that!!!

He wasn't "shut down" by our defense, Manning was just inaccurate on some of those throws he usually always makes..some of his guys were wide open and missed them plenty of times.

I say Jets have a good chance to win this game. Jets are a power running team and the Colts D is based on a power attacking pass game. Jets will only pass 15 times if even that. plus Sanchez is sure looking like a nice pick up.

The Jets wont have enough offense to keep up to the Colts, even if it's a low scoring game the Colts will find a way to win. Remember even if Revis shuts down Wayne, Manning still has Clark, Collie, Garcon, Addai...so many weapons.

hmmm... revis kept V. Jackson down. SD still has M. floyd. A. Gates. LT. Sproles. thats some legit weapons there. and you had Rivers. Jets kept them all in check. you can debate this by saying had kaeding made 2 FG it would be an SD vs Colts game but hell they were struggling to move the ball in the second half... Colts don't have the D to keep a powered running game in check. and if the jets can move the ball and eat up that clock... watch out for a big ass upset.
What's a Revis vs. Wayne? That sounds like a nerd battle.

I don't know about THAT. Haha how can you say that when they just shut up two real good offenses on the road? If Manning can be shut down by our defense, the chances of it happening against the Jets (who are here solely because of their defense) aren't that far-fetched.

just caught that!!!

He wasn't "shut down" by our defense, Manning was just inaccurate on some of those throws he usually always makes..some of his guys were wide open and missed them plenty of times.

I say Jets have a good chance to win this game. Jets are a power running team and the Colts D is based on a power attacking pass game. Jets will only pass 15 times if even that. plus Sanchez is sure looking like a nice pick up.

The Jets wont have enough offense to keep up to the Colts, even if it's a low scoring game the Colts will find a way to win. Remember even if Revis shuts down Wayne, Manning still has Clark, Collie, Garcon, Addai...so many weapons.

hmmm... revis kept V. Jackson down. SD still has M. floyd. A. Gates. LT. Sproles. thats some legit weapons there. and you had Rivers. Jets kept them all in check. you can debate this by saying had kaeding made 2 FG it would be an SD vs Colts game but hell they were struggling to move the ball in the second half... Colts don't have the D to keep a powered running game in check. and if the jets can move the ball and eat up that clock... watch out for a big ass upset.

Sanchez is still gonna have to make some big plays. As good as the Jets defense and Darrelle Revis is, the Colts will get points. This isn't a game the Jets running defense can win itself. If Sanchez doesn't mess up the Jets have a good shot

just caught that!!!

Seriously, Who here thought SD would win?

I took the Jets on a bet.. easy money. LT washed up and took most of Sproles touches (bad coaching). Floyd is inconsistent, Gates is not a premeir TE anymore with key drop passes in that game.

Easy win for Colts, now the only thing that i see hurting the colts is ST. The only reason the Jets were close in that game againts the colts was a KR for a TD.

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 21, 2010 at 17:16:14 ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

just caught that!!!

I took the Jets on a bet.. easy money. LT washed up and took most of Sproles touches (bad coaching). Floyd is incosistent, Gates in not a premeir TE anymore with key drop passes in that game.

Easy win for Colts, now the only thing that i see hurting the colts is ST. The only reason the Jest were close in that game againts the colts was a KR for a TD.

Clock management will win the game for the Jets.

just caught that!!!

I took the Jets on a bet.. easy money. LT washed up and took most of Sproles touches (bad coaching). Floyd is incosistent, Gates in not a premeir TE anymore with key drop passes in that game.

Easy win for Colts, now the only thing that i see hurting the colts is ST. The only reason the Jest were close in that game againts the colts was a KR for a TD.

Clock management doesn't score points

just caught that!!!

but you can't score when you don't have the ball neither... just a matter of how you wanna look at it. don't get me wrong the colts is a very good team. and we damn nearly beat them in the reg season. so i'm just saying the jets have a very good chance to hold the colts down.

just caught that!!!

but you can't score when you don't have the ball neither... just a matter of how you wanna look at it. don't get me wrong the colts is a very good team. and we damn nearly beat them in the reg season. so i'm just saying the jets have a very good chance to hold the colts down.

the 9ers held them down because were bad ass.. and were whole team Defense. I don't see that in the Jets. Baltimore D is more fearfull then the Jets and Manning took advantage of their mistakes.

Jets Offense is Run,Run,pass if they have to..if they are on their side of the field, they are not going to get anywhere.

just caught that!!!

the 9ers held them down because were bad ass.. and were whole team Defense. I don't see that in the Jets. Baltimore D is more fearfull then the Jets and Manning took advantage of their mistakes.

Jets Offense is Run,Run,pass if they have to..if they are on their side of the field, they are not going to get anywhere.

Every team has it's day... but when it's all said and done we'll all find out this weekend!

just caught that!!!

Every team has it's day... but when it's all said and done we'll all find out this weekend!

True...with all being said the team with less turnovers wins the game.

just caught that!!!

definitely agree with ya finally...

just caught that!!!

just caught that!!!

hahaha i know it's toooo dam early to say this but here it goes.... I CAN'T WAIT TIL PRE SEASON STARTS!!!!

just caught that!!!

hahaha i know it's toooo dam early to say this but here it goes.... I CAN'T WAIT TIL PRE SEASON STARTS!!!!

Thats good you see it that way!, i see three sunday games left

just caught that!!!

Thats good you see it that way!, i see three sunday games left

That's true... Football is the only game i can watch other teams play besides my niners. but it will be an awefully long off season... hope we catch some breaks on FA and draft picks! and dam smitty really starts to understand the game now and we can compete next year!