LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Don't get too excited about a Warner retirement

Shop 49ers game tickets
The word around AZ fans is that the Cards are trying to trade for McNaab, shopping away Boldin. They would love to get something in exchange for Boldin, and their only need right now is really at QB if Warner goes. They have nothing in Lienert, and are not in position to draft a viable option. Philli wouldn't mind another strong weapon in the passing game, and clearly has McNaab's replacement in training ready to play. McNaab is old, and it makes sense for them to get rid of him while they can still get something for him. It's a win/win, and it once again puts AZ at the top of our weak division.
NFL Talk FTL!!!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Quote:
Tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen,
Tonight we'll put all other things aside.
Give in this time and show me some affection,
We're going for those pleasures in the night.

I want to love you, feel you,
Wrap myself around you.
I want to squeeze you, please you,
I just can't get enough,
And if you move real slow,
I'll let it go.
I'm so excited,
And I just can't hide it,
I'm about to lose control
And I think I like it.
I'm so excited,
And I just can't hide it,
And I know, I know, I know, I know
I know I want you, want you.
I think you got too excited about your post and posted it in the wrong forum.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
NFL Talk FTL!!!
IBTHL

Man im on fire today!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I think you got too excited about your post and posted it in the wrong forum.

I put it in niner talk because it relates so much to our team. NFL talk is mostly for things that don't effect our team, whereas this directly impacts the niners' hopes for a division title
Originally posted by cubanb:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
NFL Talk FTL!!!
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
The word around AZ fans is that the Cards are trying to trade for McNaab, shopping away Boldin. They would love to get something in exchange for Boldin, and their only need right now is really at QB if Warner goes. They have nothing in Lienert, and are not in position to draft a viable option. Philli wouldn't mind another strong weapon in the passing game, and clearly has McNaab's replacement in training ready to play. McNaab is old, and it makes sense for them to get rid of him while they can still get something for him. It's a win/win, and it once again puts AZ at the top of our weak division.

Yeah do this trade. DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! Mcnabb is over rated. Warner is one of the best qb's ever to step on the field and his playoff numbers are amazing. Please give the cards the gift of mcnabb and the loss of boldin.. I rather go against the guy who can't hit the open guy then the qb that can hit the guy covered by 4 guys...

[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Jan 17, 2010 at 14:28:36 ]
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

Yeah do this trade. DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! Mcnabb is over rated. Warner is one of the best qb's ever to step on the field and his playoff numbers are amazing. Please give the cards the gift of mcnabb and the loss of boldin.. I rather go against the guy who can't hit the open guy then the qb that can hit the guy covered by 4 guys...

Have you seen what McNaab does to the niners?

Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

Have you seen what Westbrook does to the niners?

Fixed
Either way we still have holes that we need addressed (that's what she said).
Mcnabb, I like him, but forget just against us. Have u seen how He played this post season. When it's the most important game of the season he choked. With time or not a lot of probowl qb's been playing like ass this post season. Goes to show what a solid defense that hold a team at will wins games.
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=48004

don't tell me you are talking about this thread.....................

[ Edited by YuNGaCE on Jan 17, 2010 at 14:42:09 ]
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Philly doesnt need another WR. They have two high round picks invested in Jeremy Maclin and DeSean Jackson, not to mention a solid 3rd in Jason Avant. WR is the least of their worries, IMO.
Share 49ersWebzone