There are 172 users in the forums

divisional round playoffs gameday thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
i am very neutral in this game. i like both teams. i think i'll root for the colts because they have a better chance of knocking off the chargers/jets
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Cowboys @ Saints will be an awesome championship game. GO SAINTS!!!!

I hope the Vikings win tomorrow, I'm going out in the morning, don't want to watch that game.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i am very neutral in this game. i like both teams. i think i'll root for the colts because they have a better chance of knocking off the chargers/jets
I have nothing against the Ravens but I am rooting for the colts because I would like to see them get one more Super Bowl win this decade. I think this will make the Patriots/Colts discussion for team of the 2000s very interesting.
Indy defense looks pretty stout at this point of the first half.
so......I'm sure the Ravens used game tape on how we slowed down Manning

as well as the Saints using our game tape on how to slow down the Cardinals....

as well as the Cowboys using our game tape on how to slow down the Minnesota Farvras

our defense have done well with teams expected to make the SuperBowl this year.... our Offense just has to score some points and put the game away.....and not turn the ball over.

[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 16, 2010 at 18:13:53 ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
so......I'm sure the Ravens used game tape on how we slowed down Manning

as well as the Saints using our game tape on how to slow down the Cardinals....

as well as the Cowboys using our game tape on how to slow down the Minnesota Farvras

our defense have done well with teams expected to make the SuperBowl this year.... our Offense just has to score some points and put the game away.....and not turn the ball over.

yea, it's pretty obvious that the offenses inability to produce points is why we're not in the playoffs. When you get 6+ turnovers and only mange to score 9 and 20 points, there's a HUGE problem.

[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Jan 16, 2010 at 18:20:43 ]
No fun league strikes again. What a bulls**t call. Are they playing full contact football or peewee touch football.
I like Donald brown, he runs with so much power and heart
Do the ravens ever do anything in the playoffs?

Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
No fun league strikes again. What a bulls**t call. Are they playing full contact football or peewee touch football.

yea, s**t's ridiculous.
Originally posted by solidg2000:
I like Donald brown, he runs with so much power and heart

so do I and for the life of me I just don't seem to understand why J. Addai is in there. he seems to only run straight forward into his own o-linemen. but Brown or Hart in there in the second half please.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

lol @ these kittens and horses you've goin on

And yes I get the horses=colts, but the kittens?
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

lol @ these kittens and horses you've goin on

And yes I get the horses=colts, but the kittens?

brethren it's a dog. more like a collie for Austin Collie
Share 49ersWebzone