There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

divisional round playoffs gameday thread

reggie bush is soo good at kick returner, too bad uncaped year means teams can keep their free agents.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Kim Kardash must have promised Reggie Bush ass 2 mouth if he scored 2+ TDs, and over 100 yards rushing...
EPIC GAME FOR BUSH
BAHAHHAHAHAH, Ben Grahm is a joke. Way to put effort into making that tackle.
Bush is getting some from Kim Kardashian tonight
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
*waits for the "SIGN BUSH!" threads to get bumped*
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Reggie Bush is blowing up

He's a bust

all he does is catch, run and return punts well

loser
Call the Vets!! Cards are gettin murked! i havent enjoyed a game this much since our Monday nighter.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
reggie bush is soo good at kick returner, too bad uncaped year means teams can keep their free agents.

Bush wouldn't have been a UFA. The reason people kept mentioning Bush is because he has a high cap number, and no cap makes contracts like Bush cuttable.
Jesus that KR looked so easy, did the Cards just give up on that one?

Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:
someone needs to make a gif of that Warner hit hahahhaa

Have a little class dude. As much as I hate him, you never want to see someone get hurt like that if they're concussion prone.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, its football! If you gonna play, your gonna get hit, and I for one enjoy watching Warner get hammered!

Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Bush wouldn't have been a UFA. The reason people kept mentioning Bush is because he has a high cap number, and no cap makes contracts like Bush cuttable.

oh ok, thanks for clearing that up lol, still think he will stay with the saints though.
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
DRAFT CJ SPILLER

NOW WE SEE What type of plays spiller/bush type of guys can bring to a team!!
kenny albert shut the f**k up
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Awesome. That makes me smile.
Originally posted by ptinerocket:
DRAFT CJ SPILLER

NOW WE SEE What type of plays spiller/bush type of guys can bring to a team!!

we need a legyt backup for gore regardless of what ppl think, this league is now a 2 back league and we are yet to get a legyt backup for gore.