LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

divisional round playoffs gameday thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

You guys give me updates on the tards game and I will give updates of Legends of the fall. RIght now Brad Pitt had to shoot a cow that was caught in some wire...
wtf dude's name is early lol?
Either Warner has balls of steel, or the thought of leinart playing put him into second gear.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Either Warner has balls of steel, or the thought of leinart playing put him into second gear.

"Randle Gay climbing on Early Doucet's back"
tards are the the most bi polar team in football, one week they look unstoppable and then other times they look like the raiders.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
tards are the the most bi polar team in football, one week they look unstoppable and then other times they look like the raiders.

Deuces people... It's about that time.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

I think that could be said for most of the teams in the NFC West. The Niners are just as bi-polar.

I'm pretty sure Warner is still playing because this is probably going to be his last game. -The look on Brenda Warner's face says it all, this guy's done.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:
someone needs to make a gif of that Warner hit hahahhaa

Have a little class dude. As much as I hate him, you never want to see someone get hurt like that if they're concussion prone.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, its football! If you gonna play, your gonna get hit, and I for one enjoy watching Warner get hammered!
tards are getting obliterated lmao
Reggie Bush is blowing up
Bush gone wild ;D
Share 49ersWebzone