LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

Rex Ryan at it again

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Originally posted by lamontb:
If that were Singletary talking about Willis it would be called passion. No big deal to me. A coach fighting for his guy to win an award isn't a major shock, or anything out of the ordinary. .

Rex Ryan Is what I envisioned Singletary would be. Sadly he isnt!

Ryans players get up and play for him! More so than our players do for Sing. Rex sticks his neck out their and puts it on his players to come through for him. Sing just isnt what I thought he would be in that aspect!

I dont know what everyone's problem with rex ryan is, that is the kind of coach that players want to play for - he sticks up for his players and makes the game fun. What is wrong with that, are you guys mad that he is winning?
I hate him.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
If that were Singletary talking about Willis it would be called passion. No big deal to me. A coach fighting for his guy to win an award isn't a major shock, or anything out of the ordinary. .

Ryans players get up and play for him! More so than our players do for Sing. Rex sticks his neck out their and puts it on his players to come through for him. Sing just isnt what I thought he would be in that aspect!

I dont know what everyone's problem with rex ryan is, that is the kind of coach that players want to play for - he sticks up for his players and makes the game fun. What is wrong with that, are you guys mad that he is winning?

One minute he's cocky as f**k, talking trash about other teams and opposing players. The next minute, he's crying about how his team didn't come together and play.

Some people call that passion. I call it displaced emotional fat ass syndrome.
I pray they hold TC here again I will go to everyone and say s**t to him
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

One minute he's cocky as f**k, talking trash about other teams and opposing players. The next minute, he's crying about how his team didn't come together and play.

Some people call that passion. I call it displaced emotional fat ass syndrome.

damn.

I guess I'll eat crow if they rule that an interception off the dude's foot.

Share 49ersWebzone