There are 286 users in the forums

Zampese emerges as Bears offensive coordinator candidate

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
That's who we should have hired when Norv left. Good job McCloughan.

uhh did you see the post above you??

Nolan wanted to snag him when Turner left, but since it happened late in the offseason, the Bengals declined at the request.

I did see the post above. Never ever have I read that Nolan wanted Zampese. FANS wanted Zampese, but never once have I heard of Nolan wanting Zampese. Maybe if he provided a link, I'd believe it.

you have 3 f**king people telling you he asked for Zampese and you want a f**king link

jesus f**king christ

google that s**t son

lmao pretty much

Why would I google something that isn't true? I'm not going out of my way to look for false information. If I googled it, this site would come up. lol

Nolan wanted to snag him when Turner left, but since it happened late in the offseason, the Bengals declined at the request.

I did see the post above. Never ever have I read that Nolan wanted Zampese. FANS wanted Zampese, but never once have I heard of Nolan wanting Zampese. Maybe if he provided a link, I'd believe it.

you have 3 f**king people telling you he asked for Zampese and you want a f**king link

jesus f**king christ

google that s**t son

lmao pretty much

Why would I google something that isn't true? I'm not going out of my way to look for false information. If I googled it, this site would come up. lol

lol aright. if it helps you sleep at night
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Zampese is the OC candidate we should've had years ago.
  • evil
  • Veteran

jesus f**king christ

google that s**t son

lmao pretty much

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand PWNED.

Quote:
Zampese has turned down some opportunities to leave the Bengals staff for offensive-coordinator positions. When asked if Mike Nolan spoke to Lewis last year about Zampese, Lewis started to answer yes, then said, "I don't need to get into that." Lewis said Zampese is talented and gifted and that he has decided in the past to remain with the Bengals and wait for the "right opportunity for himself."

LINK
Originally posted by KRS-1:

jesus f**king christ

google that s**t son

lmao pretty much

Quote:
Zampese has turned down some opportunities to leave the Bengals staff for offensive-coordinator positions. When asked if Mike Nolan spoke to Lewis last year about Zampese, Lewis started to answer yes, then said, "I don't need to get into that." Lewis said Zampese is talented and gifted and that he has decided in the past to remain with the Bengals and wait for the "right opportunity for himself."

LINK

Thank You!!
  • GEEK
  • Veteran

jesus f**king christ

google that s**t son

lmao pretty much

Quote:

LINK

Thank You!!

We found waldo.

jesus f**king christ

google that s**t son

lmao pretty much

Quote:

LINK
  • ttown
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GEEK:

jesus f**king christ

google that s**t son

lmao pretty much

Quote:

LINK

Thank You!!

We found waldo.

is waldo wearing yellow in that picture? thought he was a red and white shirt kinda guy...
  • dj43

Bengals didn't allow the interview. That was common knowledge around the league even if it wasn't announced on ESPN.
[ Edited by dj43 on Jan 25, 2010 at 2:04 PM ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ttown:
Originally posted by GEEK:

jesus f**king christ

google that s**t son

lmao pretty much

Quote:

LINK

Thank You!!

We found waldo.

is waldo wearing yellow in that picture? thought he was a red and white shirt kinda guy...

look to the right of the yellow guy.

The OC window might be closing on Zampese. Seven years is a long time to be in one place as a QB coach. On paper, his credentials look very worthy for OC consideration. But maybe he has some character flaw that shows up when he interviews elsewhere.
Share 49ersWebzone