LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

woman wearing romo jersey assaulted by eagles fans

Shop 49ers game tickets
bunch of a*****es, isn't there f**king security at these games? people are constantly getting assaulted at eagles games, wtf is goodell doing, is he really more worried about chad johnson wearing sombrero than people getting physically attacked/abused? what a joke.
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
She was wearing a Romo jersey. In Philadelphia.

Seriously next time we host Philly here/London w/e , We need to bash some Eagles fans, we should not only bash em.

WE SHOULD BRAND EM!

Lost all respect for philly, Choke team of the decade...

that makes us no better. my girl and i met philly fans during fleet week, aquatic park. they wee super cool. had beers in the park and chatted about the upcoming game. not all fans are a*****es.
Way to go Philly fans...beating up women. I guess they only pick on people they think they can handle in a fight. F*cking cowards.
Philly fans are badass! That's the only thing I like about the Eagles.
I know this is a free country and were allowed to wear what we please, but c'mon man, it was in Philly, and she was wearing a f**king Cowboys Jersey????

She should have known the risk of wearing that thing at night time, especially with a bunch of sick sons of b***hes walking the streets still fuming from the Eagles beatdown by the cowgirls and looking to vent some frustration

I dont condone violence in anyway, but she should have known the risk of wearing that jersey, over enthusiastic fans are everywhere ...I saw a Packer fan get his head busted with a bottle by a guy wearing a bears jersey downtown minneapolis
Two guys hit a woman? Over football?

What a couple of p*ssies.

There are times when I wish that stupid @ssholes like this would try that with me...but maybe they don't want to know what its like to f*ck with someone that will swing back.
When I was younger it was quite dangerous to wear a Dallas jersey in the bay you were tied to a Southern gang and would get a beat down most likely. Except it never got this type of exposure because it was quite common.......
Am I the only one that thinks she could have made this up to get some free Cowboys stuff? I know its terrible, but thats the first thing I thought. I would take a cut to the cheek for an autographed Willis Jersey and maybe some tickets... Tell me when this story gets to Romo he wont hook her up.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
bunch of a*****es, isn't there f**king security at these games? people are constantly getting assaulted at eagles games, wtf is goodell doing, is he really more worried about chad johnson wearing sombrero than people getting physically attacked/abused? what a joke.

The assault took place on the Friday before the game on the streets of Philadelphia. The woman said a group of men threw an object that caused her face to bleed. The story is incredibly vague and typical of local reporting. This doesn't excuse these guys from throwing objects at anyone.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
They have the worst fans in the NFL. Im glad that team has never won a super bowl.

Originally posted by teeohh:
Wow I have no respect for those morons. Now I'm glad they lost, f**k them.

me too i actually used to like that team alittle, but now I just never ever want them to win a super bowl ever
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Philly fans are badass! That's the only thing I like about the Eagles.

-9fA
  • Stephenie
  • Info N/A
All jokes aside, those guys are real douches for doing that, only gives the Eagles fanbase an even worse reputation than what it already has.

NFL draftcoach purses

[ Edited by Stephenie on Mar 12, 2010 at 18:22:31 ]
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Way to go Philly fans...beating up women. I guess they only pick on people they think they can handle in a fight. F*cking cowards.

I know what you mean that is the lowest of the low. They only pick on you when they are on groups together but deep down inside individually they are just a bunch of little b$tches.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
True story

Guy has a Redskins jersey on and is walking with his GF near the concessions stands.
A gang of Philly fans walk up to his girl and spit in her face and say to her BF

"What are you gonna do?"

They are the most ruthless fans in the NFL, I know everyone here talks about Raiders fans, LOL they are Disney compared to Philly
Dude at least the raiders fan are loyal and not as low as this scumbags. Philly fans even boo their own players how pathetic is that. I think Jimmy Rollins got pissed off on the fans for booing the team and called them out for it but he later apologizes. D. Mcnabb got booed on draft day. Even after multiple NFC championships he is always on the hot seat at Philly. That's just some of the example on how pathetic their fans are.
Share 49ersWebzone