There are 262 users in the forums

Ken Norton Jr. will be coaching against us

Shop 49ers game tickets

I love me some Kenny Norton.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
He will be the linebackers coach for the Seagulls.

P.S. Aaron Rodgers attacks defenses. Alex does not do that. Alex has never put a game on his shoulders and won it for us. We made the wrong choice.

I think thats pretty obvious now.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by boast:
an Alex bashing post obscured by a Ken Norton thread title??

shame on you n00b!
Originally posted by Youngone:

shame on you n00b!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

I love me some Kenny Norton.

i know, me too
Originally posted by susweel:

P.S. Aaron Rodgers attacks defenses. Alex does not do that. Alex has never put a game on his shoulders and won it for us. We made the wrong choice.

I don't think so. If the roles were reversed, how do you know that Smith would have
been chucking the ball similiar to Rodgers. For one, he would have probably had the
shoulder issues he's had, and for a second he actually would have been able to sit behind a very good veteran QB. He also would have had REAL QB focused coaching

Couple that with the the receivers that Rodgers has had, and those facts add up too.

You just can not hypothetically get to that position without viewing some facts.

Now, will AS ever be as effective as a QB. I don't know, but probably not
Originally posted by artiga1:
Ahh who cares...ken norton isn't that big a deal.. he's just going there because of Carroll

...besides we got Mike Singletary

and Patrick Willis

i like this!

Very good point, SINGLETARY, WILLIS> NORTON, CARROLL
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

shame on you n00b!

Originally posted by darkknight49:

shame on you n00b!

Ina way, it just balances out the Alex loving post obscured by a rant against "double standards" in NT.
  • titan
  • Veteran
As long as he is not playing against us! I bet he is still a BEAST!

Originally posted by Ceadderman:

BOULDERDASH!

Do I really have to dig into his past or were you paying attention and forgot?

Look man please just knock it off. Smith has done both of the things that you say he hasn't done.

It may not have been pretty but he has done it. You want perfection. Well forget about it.

~Ceadder
  • lazy
  • Veteran

shame on you n00b!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Originally posted by susweel:

I don't think so. If the roles were reversed, how do you know that Smith would have
been chucking the ball similiar to Rodgers. For one, he would have probably had the
shoulder issues he's had, and for a second he actually would have been able to sit behind a very good veteran QB. He also would have had REAL QB focused coaching

Couple that with the the receivers that Rodgers has had, and those facts add up too.

You just can not hypothetically get to that position without viewing some facts.

Now, will AS ever be as effective as a QB. I don't know, but probably not

We can sit here and talk about all the "what if's" in the world. But the facts are facts. AR>>>>>AS and its not even close

arron rodgers also had brett Farve and the same offense for 4 years, if you know anything about football it is about consistency

If the Niner and Nowin had drafted Rogers and handled him the same way you would be b***hing the Rogers sucks. By the way Rogers is soooooo very happy now knowing he was not the 1st overall pick and had his career screwed up.
Share 49ersWebzone