LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Cardinals | Boldin likely to be traded in offseason

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by Slash49:
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by teeohh:
get boldin out of the division and make warner retire!

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by Slash49:
Originally posted by NickV:
get boldin out of the division and make warner retire!

That would be awesome. The team would fall apart faster than the Alex Smith Bandwagon.

It looks like Doucet is going to be the next Boldin
  • hcniner64
  • Info N/A

Not if matt leinart is throwing to him. I think 49ers fans can even agree that even alex smith is better than leinart. The offense is the same when he comes in and he cant do anything yet look what happens when kurt warner runs it.
Originally posted by hcniner64:

Not if matt leinart is throwing to him. I think 49ers fans can even agree that even alex smith is better than leinart. The offense is the same when he comes in and he cant do anything yet look what happens when kurt warner runs it.

You're right he'll be crap if Warner retires but you can't dismiss the skills. Boldin is still Boldin without Warner, they'll still make plays.
The tards made it clear they're willing to part ways with boldin by giving a big extension to Fitzgerald.....the only reason boldin staye this year is for another shot at the playoffs.....with boldin out of the division and Warner retiring the NFC west should be ripe for the picking.
Cardinals really miss Anquan Boldin, don't they? This is the ultimate evidence as to why he'll be traded this winter.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Boldin for Marshall????

F that, send both players to the AFC.

Marshall for Niners 17th pick. Book it!
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Cardinals really miss Anquan Boldin, don't they? This is the ultimate evidence as to why he'll be traded this winter.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

yeah they don't need to pay him what he wants
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Chicago Bears would be a great landing spot for him.

The Cards are disillusioned by playoff performance VS regular season play. -There's no guarantee Early Douchebag is going to be the same sort've consistent threat under Lionheart. Boldin is pure talent, I mean the guy made Pro Bowls with Josh McClown throwing to him!
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Come to us!!!!!

dude gets injured and still puts up huge numbers

Jmo and a 4th for Anquan

lol first of all, they wont trade him to the only team in the division that can take them out.

second, his health is a concern. hes already 30 years old, and will likely want a longterm deal. we have Crabtree for a long time. depending on the cost, id definitely take him, but not for a ton of money. he gets hurt too often, and doesnt have too many years left in him.

lol.

dont hold your breath. all these WR outside Fitz and Boldin would look alot less impressive on a team without a big time QB.

and the Cardinals arent our problem, weve proven that by beating them 4 of the last 6 meetings. we already match up well with them. taking Boldin away will hurt them, but we can beat them with or without boldin.

our worst enemy is our own OL, and getting motivated on the road.
Originally posted by GEEK:

i can see that happening

the bears traded away this years first rounder too right?
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GEEK:

i can see that happening

the bears traded away this years first rounder too right?

Yeah, but I think they still have a 2nd rounder. I don't think anyone is going to part ways with a 1st for Boldin.
Share 49ersWebzone