LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 296 users in the forums

After another playoff loss will McNabb be on the trading block?

Shop 49ers game tickets
After yet another playoff loss I hope the eagles attempt to trade mcnabb...the niners should give one of their 1st rounders for him
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by boast:

my sentiments as well. I say no.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
McNabb sucks
I could see it happening especially since Kolb showed them something. But I do no want him, but I can see our staff going after him just to piss me off.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The Niners would sweep the division with McNabb instead of Alex Smith. I'd give a 1st and 3rd for him easily.
Originally posted by crzy:
The Niners would sweep the division with McNabb instead of Alex Smith. I'd give a 1st and 3rd for him easily.

Sweep the division then get upset in the playoffs.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

Who gives a s**t. I want to make the playoffs. We are going to finish 8-8 again next year with Alex Smith.

Who gives a s**t. I want to make the playoffs. We are going to finish 8-8 again next year with Alex Smith.

Me too, I was just being a wise a$$. I wouldn't mind having him but I wouldn't wanna give up a 1st and 3rd for a 33 year old choker and McNabb is my favorite non-niner player.
I'll take him in a heartbeat.

Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
McNabb to the Raiders.

Ah yes, the metrosexuals are out again.

Only a fool would sacrifice the future simply because they hate Smith. And trading away a 1st and 3rd IS sacrificing the future.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:

Anyway to get a still photo of this pic? would like it to be the actual puking part. Dude from Philly was hanging all kinds of stuff on my locker after the Eagles beat our 9ers.

I have very limited access here at work so......
Share 49ersWebzone