There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is the worse QB?

Who is the worse QB?

Originally posted by Icelandic49er:
I said before the game that Carson Palmer would have bad game against the Jets but i did expect McNabb to step up and play like a man. Id rather have Alex Smith than those two at this point.

Wow, just wow.
Carsons Garbage....I think the injuries have really taken it's toll on him....too bad...he looked solid before the injuries.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
McNabb is HOF

• Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
I said before the game that Carson Palmer would have bad game against the Jets but i did expect McNabb to step up and play like a man. Id rather have Alex Smith than those two at this point.

Seriously? They both played like crap today but also played well enough during the season to get in the playoffs.

Palmer is no better than Smith. I think Smith would have done better than Palmer today but McNabb is gonna be hammered by Eagles fans in the morning. Horrible, Horrible game

Let me know when Smith passes for back to back 4,000 yard seasons.

That'll be when Michael Crabtree gets to or surpasses the level of Chad Johnson, and Josh Morgan can play the role of TJ Houshmanzadeh.
These guys=

Originally posted by crzy:
Id rather have Alex Smith than those two at this point.

Stupid statement.

Alex has done nothing in his career at any point that suggests that he could peform better in ANY situation than Carson Palmer or Donovan McNabb.

I'd take Palmer or McNabb throwing left handed over Alex Smith.

Yes, very stupid statement.

(Note to self, never post anything when heavily drunk)
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:
Carsons Garbage....I think the injuries have really taken it's toll on him....too bad...he looked solid before the injuries.

Top 3 QB behind Brady and Manning before his injury. That's horrible
McNabb is HOF

lol no way in hell.

Never had a 4000 yard passing season. Only one season of 30+ TD's and that was because of TO. And hasn't won a championship or MVP.

if he end with over 45,000 yards and/or a SB.....
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Id rather have Alex Smith than those two at this point.

Stupid statement.

Alex has done nothing in his career at any point that suggests that he could peform better in ANY situation than Carson Palmer or Donovan McNabb.

I'd take Palmer or McNabb throwing left handed over Alex Smith.

I'd take McNabb for cheap.

hell maybe even Vick for cheap.

No number 1's though.

We need to build the Oline ASAP.
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Alex Smith.

X2
It's funny to opposite ends of the ownership/management spectrum. The Eagles are not sure to Keep McNabb even though he has taken them to a super bowl, 8 years in the playoffs, pro bowls, etc. but they want more.

It is tough though between Palmer and McNabb because Cincy NEVER had a defense to help Carson.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

Seriously? They both played like crap today but also played well enough during the season to get in the playoffs.

Palmer is no better than Smith. I think Smith would have done better than Palmer today but McNabb is gonna be hammered by Eagles fans in the morning. Horrible, Horrible game

Alex Smith
McNabb is HOF

lol no way in hell.

Never had a 4000 yard passing season. Only one season of 30+ TD's and that was because of TO. And hasn't won a championship or MVP.

dunno bout needing 4000 yards for a HOF qualification. Championships, yes. Aikman hardly ever threw for more than 3000 yards a season, but he has 3 rings.