There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is the worse QB?

Who is the worse QB?

I said before the game that Carson Palmer would have bad game against the Jets but i did expect McNabb to step up and play like a man. Id rather have Alex Smith than those two at this point.
The last 2 weeks both these guys completely suck.
Originally posted by Icelandic49er:
I said before the game that Carson Palmer would have bad game against the Jets but i did expect McNabb to step up and play like a man. Id rather have Alex Smith than those two at this point.

Seriously? They both played like crap today but also played well enough during the season to get in the playoffs.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

Seriously? They both played like crap today but also played well enough during the season to get in the playoffs.

Benson carried the bengals this year and Dallas just seems to have Philly's number.

Palmer is no better than Smith. I think Smith would have done better than Palmer today but McNabb is gonna be hammered by Eagles fans in the morning. Horrible, Horrible game
McNabb has at least won playoff games in his career though so I still gotta say Palmer is worse.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
McNabb has at least won playoff games in his career though so I still gotta say Palmer is worse.

I like this reasoning.

-9fA
OMG...

even thought McNabb didn't get the job done today, he is still better than Alex Smith.

what did smith do versus the eagles? 3 int?

McNabb might not be a Superbowl QB, but he has accomplished more than Smith

this is a indication of how bad our team really is versus playoff caliber teams, if we can get spanked by the eagles.
Although McNabb has been an underachiever in the post-season, at least he's led his team to the post-season more than once (and has actually won a post-season game more than once... f**k he's a Superbowl QB).

Palmer could've been a great QB, but he may never get over the woes of that ACL injury. Btw did anybody notice a lot of 'Alex Smith' in Palmer tonight? Overthrows (late throws that almost got most of his WRs killed), constantly rolling out of the tackle box into no-man's land.
Alex Smith.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Id rather have Alex Smith than those two at this point.

Stupid statement.

Alex has done nothing in his career at any point that suggests that he could peform better in ANY situation than Carson Palmer or Donovan McNabb.

I'd take Palmer or McNabb throwing left handed over Alex Smith.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Palmer is no better than Smith. I think Smith would have done better than Palmer today but McNabb is gonna be hammered by Eagles fans in the morning. Horrible, Horrible game

Let me know when Smith passes for back to back 4,000 yard seasons.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

McNabb is HOF
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
McNabb is HOF

lol no way in hell.

Never had a 4000 yard passing season. Only one season of 30+ TD's and that was because of TO. And hasn't won a championship or MVP.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home