There are 178 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

wild card games thread!

Originally posted by luv49rs:
Kurt Warner and the cards can eat my ass!!!!!!

Stupid Tards.

If they couldn't contain the Packers, they will have a hell of a time containing NO...if NO comes play that is.

[ Edited by horsecore on Jan 10, 2010 at 17:32:32 ]
Boy I'm glad we drafted Alex Smith. Rodgers just blew the game.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Is it wrong that I am turned on by this?
Originally posted by 49erFan:
I can remember feeling sick as the Packers beat the 49ers in the playoffs, of years past. I have no sympathy for that team when they lose a playoff game. The Packers are a bigger rival to me than the Cards.

Same for me. Even though I was getting ragged on in this thread, it's good to see other niner fans with the same feelings as myself. Why is it wrong to hate the packers? We haven't beat them once in the regular season since '91, we have a 1-4 record against them in the playoffs (our record against the girls is 2-5 for comparison sake), throw in a douchebag fanbase, and how can you not hate them? f**k them to hell!
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
hopefully Rodgers is the new Tony Romo..that would make me feel a bit better about us not drafting him
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Rogers blew the wide open pass on 1st down that would have won the game. If Smith does that he suck so Rogers must suck also. It was an easy TD but $hitty pass.

I don't think it's that simple

It is when Smith does it. It is simple when you have time and miss a wide open TD you threw a $hitty pass.

Smith is a different animal. He hasn't, whether it's his fault or not, put up the type of production Rodgers has these past couple of years, including this game.

I am talking about one play you are talking about careers. When Smith misses an easy Td pass Niner talk go ape $hit so that was my comparison. If only people would read all the post.

I read the whole post and know it was about that play although nowhere in your post says Rodgers sucked for just that one play.But anyway I'm saying that is why people go ape S when smith messes up big on one play. It contributes to a pattern of failure when Alex does it but Aaron has shown he doesn't suck so people will write it off as a pass that just got away from him

It is nice to sit behind a Hall of famer and stay in the same system your whole career. Just saying.

I've convinced myself that Rodgers could be Alex Smith if we had drafted him in order to cope with us taking Alex instead so I agree that it's possible we could be watching Alex Smith almost lead his team to a dramatic playoff victory.

I'm just saying that's why people give Rodgers a pass

Agreed the Niners have mismanaged Smith and would have done the same with Rogers. Rogers was bummed when he dropped but he should be thanking his lucky stars.
Man, Rogers almost blew that game on practically 10 different occasions (before the big FUBAR), late passes, refusal to throw the ball away... good lord. His scoring record is practically masked by the receiving talent at his disposal.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

didn't expect that from a lady
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
hopefully Rodgers is the new Tony Romo..that would make me feel a bit better about us not drafting him

Well I want rodgers to keep playing better so the niners will always have a remembrance on how a failure the management is. (Cough)Dorks and Mcclueless
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
f**k Arizona
Originally posted by King49er:
f**k Arizona

I can count 3 major penalties that didn't get called on the Tards. They got away with some s**t today. The refs must've really wanted them to win.

Rogers blew the wide open pass on 1st down that would have won the game. If Smith does that he suck so Rogers must suck also. It was an easy TD but $hitty pass.

I don't think it's that simple

It is when Smith does it. It is simple when you have time and miss a wide open TD you threw a $hitty pass.

Smith is a different animal. He hasn't, whether it's his fault or not, put up the type of production Rodgers has these past couple of years, including this game.

I am talking about one play you are talking about careers. When Smith misses an easy Td pass Niner talk go ape $hit so that was my comparison. If only people would read all the post.

I read the whole post and know it was about that play although nowhere in your post says Rodgers sucked for just that one play.But anyway I'm saying that is why people go ape S when smith messes up big on one play. It contributes to a pattern of failure when Alex does it but Aaron has shown he doesn't suck so people will write it off as a pass that just got away from him

It is nice to sit behind a Hall of famer and stay in the same system your whole career. Just saying.

I've convinced myself that Rodgers could be Alex Smith if we had drafted him in order to cope with us taking Alex instead so I agree that it's possible we could be watching Alex Smith almost lead his team to a dramatic playoff victory.

I'm just saying that's why people give Rodgers a pass

Alex Smith would of won that game!
If Smiths cards were as favorable as Rogers were
-sits and learns all the INS and OUTS of am offense
-be mentored by a Hall of Famer
-inherit a Super Bowl contender
-have the #2 defense
Alex Smith would of killed the Cards
look what he did in Utah when he knew all the INS and outs