LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 432 users in the forums

Charles Haley HOF

Shop 49ers game tickets
Charles is one of my all time fave niners.

Even if he did run off to Dallas for a few years.

Very Derserving no doubt.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Dude s**t on Siefert's desk and threatened to kill Steve Young! wow what a great teammate in the ultimate team sport! Leave this A-hole out of Canton!

I thought Haley fought Young?

That and Ronnie Lott had to pull Haley off him and Lott played with the Raiders at that time.

I thought he pissed on somebody's hood of their car. Not crapped on their desk.

And the stories about Haley are unreal. Many, many players have told stories about the dude just jacking off in meetings. Like not something he was just doing, but more of a "Hey bro, check this out!" and they look over and he;s got his d!ck in his hand, stroking one out.

The dude did everything, he'd slap this junk in your face ('Booty Warrior' style), and ask you if you wanted to suck it. -And he'd ejaculate during team meetings moaning the names of the players' wives whilst rubbin' the snake under his pants.

It was pure 80's 'feel-good-comedy' stuff. I really envy him, cause I'd totally love to take my big stuff out at work and make people watch.

Get help
Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:
Originally posted by FGore2121:
way too much Dallas Cowboy talk in Niner Talk

Without Haley, the 49ers take the 1st playoff game against Dallas for sure. And it showed the stupidity of the 49ers at that time to trade him to an NFC team. He's my favorite 49er with Lott. Just showing the man his due respect.

I wish the 49ers would hire him to teach Manny Lawson some pass rushing moves. They're about the same height and build. Obviously not in ability, but Haley could help. He used to run a clinic for potential draft picks before the combine.

Seifert literally drove Haley out of town after his lack of handling the 'toilet paper' incident (where Haley threw a s**tty wad of tp at George).

But it also showed how horribly inept Seifert was at handling players with character 'quirks'. (Which later led to us losing Ricky Watters... who we needed really bad later on against those 'zone-hawking' Packers defenses of the 90's.)

How is this a quirk. that's just some ahole who has no respect for anyone not even himself let alone the head coach. seifert had to get rid of him the locker room wouldn't have played for him with haley still around. But trading him to a playoff team let alone a nfc team was dumb.

Without Haley, the 49ers take the 1st playoff game against Dallas for sure. And it showed the stupidity of the 49ers at that time to trade him to an NFC team. He's my favorite 49er with Lott. Just showing the man his due respect.

I wish the 49ers would hire him to teach Manny Lawson some pass rushing moves. They're about the same height and build. Obviously not in ability, but Haley could help. He used to run a clinic for potential draft picks before the combine.

Seifert literally drove Haley out of town after his lack of handling the 'toilet paper' incident (where Haley threw a s**tty wad of tp at George).

But it also showed how horribly inept Seifert was at handling players with character 'quirks'. (Which later led to us losing Ricky Watters... who we needed really bad later on against those 'zone-hawking' Packers defenses of the 90's.)

I don't recall your theory of Seifert being unable to handle players quirks as contributing to the loss of Watters. My recollection was that this was a financial situation. We wouldn't or couldn't pay the man what he thought he was worth
Charle Haley was the single most reason we beat the Packers in that wild card game featuring Owen's big catch. He needed double teamed all day. Although a Charles Haley type DE wouldnt have the same role or impact in our 3-4 defense.
Originally posted by English:

I don't recall your theory of Seifert being unable to handle players quirks as contributing to the loss of Watters. My recollection was that this was a financial situation. We wouldn't or couldn't pay the man what he thought he was worth

Why couldnt' we pay him? We spent money on tons of players during that era. WHy not Haley?
How Walsh found this kid from "James Madison" still amazes me

That Charles is a finalist for the HOF shows his ability.

I don't think he makes it merely because of 5 rings. Fred Dean really revolutionized the positioned. Even at 220 Fred was stronger than the offensive lineman he went against. The same can't be said for Haley.

Haley was a beast fo sho but he was no LT or Derrick Thomas. Fred Dean was our LT. Haley was a great player but Roger deserves Canton before Haley. If they Both make, i'm cool. But until Roger makes it Charles is just another FA for hire.

Why couldnt' we pay him? We spent money on tons of players during that era. WHy not Haley?

Because if stuff like this article are true, then “The Last Naked Warrior" was a huge lawsuit waiting to happen. that would have cost the niners a fortune:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2008/08/charles-haley-would-like-you-to-watch-him-masturbate.html

Jeff Pearlman has a new book coming out in September called Boys Will Be Boys, which chronicles the Cowboys during the Aikman-Smith-Irvin glory years. Tucked inside the book is a chapter called “The Last Naked Warrior,” which is a nickname defensive end Charles Haley used for himself. Haley, if you recall, was a goddamn beast of a pass rusher, and also a legendary a*****e. But what you may not know about Haley is that he was:
A) Legitimately insane
B) Hung like Milton Berle
C) Liked jacking off in front of teammates and coaches

And not playful jerking off. We’re talking the real, hardcore, I’m-home-and-my-wife-is-at-the-movies jerking off. I’ll let Pearlman fill you in:

Haley would stroll up to an unsuspecting (49er) teammate, whip out his phallus, and repeatedly stroke it in his face. Players initially laughed it off…

Hey look, it’s Charles’ huge erection! And he’s pleasuring himself! Man, that is funny.

But Haley refused to stop. He would jerk off in the locker room, in the trainer’s room. He’d wrap his hand around his penis, turn toward a Joe Montana or John Taylor, and bellow, ‘You know you wanna s*ck this!’

Well, it was San Francisco. I, for one, am glad to see that Haley liked to go native. I’m assuming Montana replied, “Really? I know I wanna suck that? Well, it hadn’t occurred to me before. But now that you’re masturbating right in front of me in a completely unprofessional manner, I can see your point.”

Pearlman also gets this quote from Michael Silver:

”Charles used to beat off in meetings while talking graphically about other players’ wives. It got to the point of ejaculation.”

Well, if you don’t reach the point of ejaculation, there IS no point. Am I right? Think about this quote for just a moment. You go to work. You go sit in a meeting. Then Bob from Accounting decides to take out his Frankencock and starts talking about banging your wife, and then orgasms right in front of you.

That’s… unusual. It won’t surprise you to know that Haley was also a raging homophobe, saying to a new Cowboy teammate once:

“You’re from California? You must be a f*cking fa99ot.”

And he would know! Because he was in California once, jerking off in front of large groups of other men.
Maybe a HOF but he's definitely a top 5 49ers douche bags of all time.
strikes me as a guy with some mental issues who wouldnt take his meds

JUUUUICE!!!!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Dude s**t on Siefert's desk and threatened to kill Steve Young! wow what a great teammate in the ultimate team sport! Leave this A-hole out of Canton!

Thank you!
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 2cents:

Because if stuff like this article are true, then “The Last Naked Warrior" was a huge lawsuit waiting to happen. that would have cost the niners a fortune:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2008/08/charles-haley-would-like-you-to-watch-him-masturbate.html

Jeff Pearlman has a new book coming out in September called Boys Will Be Boys, which chronicles the Cowboys during the Aikman-Smith-Irvin glory years. Tucked inside the book is a chapter called “The Last Naked Warrior,” which is a nickname defensive end Charles Haley used for himself. Haley, if you recall, was a goddamn beast of a pass rusher, and also a legendary a*****e. But what you may not know about Haley is that he was:
A) Legitimately insane
B) Hung like Milton Berle
C) Liked jacking off in front of teammates and coaches

And not playful jerking off. We’re talking the real, hardcore, I’m-home-and-my-wife-is-at-the-movies jerking off. I’ll let Pearlman fill you in:

Haley would stroll up to an unsuspecting (49er) teammate, whip out his phallus, and repeatedly stroke it in his face. Players initially laughed it off…

Hey look, it’s Charles’ huge erection! And he’s pleasuring himself! Man, that is funny.

But Haley refused to stop. He would jerk off in the locker room, in the trainer’s room. He’d wrap his hand around his penis, turn toward a Joe Montana or John Taylor, and bellow, ‘You know you wanna s*ck this!’

Well, it was San Francisco. I, for one, am glad to see that Haley liked to go native. I’m assuming Montana replied, “Really? I know I wanna suck that? Well, it hadn’t occurred to me before. But now that you’re masturbating right in front of me in a completely unprofessional manner, I can see your point.”

Pearlman also gets this quote from Michael Silver:

”Charles used to beat off in meetings while talking graphically about other players’ wives. It got to the point of ejaculation.”

Well, if you don’t reach the point of ejaculation, there IS no point. Am I right? Think about this quote for just a moment. You go to work. You go sit in a meeting. Then Bob from Accounting decides to take out his Frankencock and starts talking about banging your wife, and then orgasms right in front of you.

That’s… unusual. It won’t surprise you to know that Haley was also a raging homophobe, saying to a new Cowboy teammate once:

“You’re from California? You must be a f*cking fa99ot.”

And he would know! Because he was in California once, jerking off in front of large groups of other men.

WTF

[ Edited by Happs on Feb 9, 2011 at 16:30:05 ]
I wouldn't put him in the hall of fame. That is an exclusive ring of honor, which are words that can never be associated with Charles Haley.

Think about the the awful things he does in private if jacking off is what he does in public.

Would you invite this guy over for a dinner party with your wife and your friends? If not, then why would you put em in the hall of fame.

Unless you want a bronze penis in there. haha

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 9, 2011 at 17:14:52 ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I wouldn't put him in the hall of fame. That is an exclusive ring of honor, which are words that can never be associated with Charles Haley.

Think about the the awful things he does in private if jacking off is what he does in public.

Would you invite this guy over for a dinner party with your wife and your friends? If not, then why would you put em in the hall of fame.

Unless you want a bronze penis in there. haha

to me this is the same as the dennis rodman debate in the nba, they're both HOF'ers to me, ya they got out there personalities but they dominated their aspect of the game and both have 5 titles to show for it. in haley's instance i believe hes probably bi-polar or something and doesnt take his meds

[ Edited by crabman82 on Feb 9, 2011 at 17:19:06 ]
Share 49ersWebzone